SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teryx 4 at Brimstone

Go down 
+7
2Slow4U
BigMotts
wvyankee2
Stakk
MuddyBuddy
yellow660
zilla
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 at Brimstone   Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:38 pm

1600 miles in 4 months or less... Someone is having a LOT more fun than I have lately... thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Joe.USMC

Joe.USMC

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 at Brimstone   Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 pm

I personally like the T4, I cannot wait to see how they are going to look when folks start putting their personal touches on them. My buddy who owns OUTKAST FABWORK cant wait to get his hands on one to do a full cage a A-Arm lift on it. It would be hard for be to be able to decide on a new T4 or RZR4. I do not like the front end like you all said but a custom bumper would do it justice.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 at Brimstone   Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am

Joe.USMC wrote:
I personally like the T4, I cannot wait to see how they are going to look when folks start putting their personal touches on them. My buddy who owns OUTKAST FABWORK cant wait to get his hands on one to do a full cage a A-Arm lift on it. It would be hard for be to be able to decide on a new T4 or RZR4. I do not like the front end like you all said but a custom bumper would do it justice.

I wish they would have not changed the hood too. The old-style looked much better. It does however look 100x better than the long-limo RZR-4.
Back to top Go down
Joe.USMC

Joe.USMC

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 at Brimstone   Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 am

They are both nice and will do their purpose as a school bus no matter which one you buy. Personally I think I would go with the T4. I like the stance, good ground clearance an now the selectable true locking front diff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 at Brimstone   Teryx 4 at Brimstone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teryx 4 at Brimstone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2