SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an aluminum trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Looking for an aluminum trailer Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:58 pm

I've been scouring craigslist for a few weeks looking for a new trailer. I think I may want an aluminum trailer and around 12'. I haven't had much luck in finding anything. Does anyone know of any dealers that may have one or even a used one anywhere in good shape?
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 pm

theres a manufacture in georgia look up on ebay aluminum trailers... they are not cheap 2cents
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

There is a camper place down the road from me that sells really nice looking aluminum trailers. No clue on there prices, but there number is 423-462-2255. Its called "Price Rite" and its in Riceville, TN
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks I'll check it out. I don't have the money to buy an aluminum one but my dad and I share a trailer and needed a larger one so he said he may pay the extra for an aluminum. I figured I'd get him a few prices. I think he's probably going to be in for a little sticker shock though.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah there not too cheap, but man they sure are pretty.
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an aluminum trailer   Looking for an aluminum trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for an aluminum trailer
Page 1 of 1