SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS Empty
PostSubject: Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS   Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm

atvoutfitters.net wrote:
Due to an error on our part we have a double order of Unisteer kits. Some are already here and the other order will be here Tuesday. We simply do not have the room for these and also don't want to have that many tens of thousands tied up in them at the moment. This is the best deal I have ever offered on the Unisteer kits and it will not get lower than this. I really hate to even sell them for this, but we aren't losing money at this price and I will do it only until I pare inventory back down to a reasonable level. That could be today or it could be a week.
Here is the number we are willing to "deal" on:
RZR 900 XP (28 kits)
RZR 800, RZR "s" and RZR4 (24 kits)- All except 2008 year models

I can not post pricing due to their MAP policy and for some reason the RZR forum does not give me PM notifications so you can try a PM, but I would suggest you email me at matthewbell@atvoutfitters.net for a price. It's crazy low for the Unisteer (wicked bilt) brand kit. We have a few dealers we contacted also about this so it's first come first served.

Let's call it a Memorial Day Special:shhh:

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS   Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Great to deal with. Matt just hooked me up on some new tires.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS   Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am

Matt hooked me up with mine!!! TOP NOTCH lifelong customer out of me. Which is good for him because god knows I break things.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS   Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Matt hooked me up with mine!!! TOP NOTCH lifelong customer out of me. Which is good for him because god knows I break things.

You.... NOOOOOO.... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS   Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS Empty

Back to top Go down

Our mistake- Your gain- UNISTEER POWER STEERING KITS
Page 1 of 1