SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video

Go down 
+8
rubicon05
Z28
wvyankee2
Clayboy
GODAWGS
daddy rabbit
shawnley1222
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video Empty
PostSubject: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:36 am

I was asked to make a video to show how I got in and out of my rhino and how my hand controls worked!..so I made one and to help out the guys at Unisteer I added a little bit about the Power steering kit for the rhino! I dont get in any real rough stuff but I hope it helps for the people that were wondering how the Power Steering works. Please look over the nasty rhino and windshield..lol

I hope you enjoy and give some feedback please!

Thanks

-wheelin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Cjx9Gc4bg
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:16 am

nice vid nick def did the job of explanin the hand controls....i want power steering now it looked so damn easy to steer
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:25 am

looks goood nick :) in life we can lead, follow,or be a enabler Exclamation Ihave seen all three out of u cheers keep looking up :idea: U DA MAN Razz 🐰 daddy rabbit
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:42 am

looks good congrats, but that Rhino sure looks dirty and slow...... lol! Keep up the good work!!!
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:58 am

Great job Nick! I never was interested in the power steering till now. It looks too cool. Must be something wrong with me cause I just love hearing a Rhino run! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 am

nothin wrong with ya its called bein a owner i love it as well :D
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Another awesome production by Wheelin Exclamation Man, Unisteer ought to use that video to introduce their product on ATV Television. Great Stuff Nick.
Back to top Go down
Z28

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Wow Nick,another great video!!! Y DA MAN!! cheers I think you have found a way to help other people in wheelchairs understand, life's not over. The videos you make are a inspiration to all. Keep looking up, for He will guide you on this quest called life. :D

Last edited by Z28 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:13 pm

great video Nick
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Great video nick, would have been better in a prowler lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Wally Jones

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:16 am

Fantastic Video!!! You are an inspration to all who like to live life to the fullest. I will pass this on to some of my friends who need to have your attitude about getting on with there lives. Thanks again for the video. Wally Jones - Retired Special Education Teacher.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Thanks for the replies guys!! It wouldnt be possible with my great friends that keep me goin when i get down Rolling Eyes Love you guys
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 pm

daddy rabbit wrote:
looks goood nick :) in life we can lead, follow,or be a enabler Exclamation Ihave seen all three out of u cheers keep looking up :idea: U DA MAN Razz 🐰 daddy rabbit
😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 ☀ ☀ ☀ cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 pm

nice vid - yes i was real curious about the power steer and how your hand throttle works.

i also wonder if a welded "pull up bar" just below the roof line running from front to rear wouldnt help you get in a lil easier or even by yourself....just a thought and trying to help.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 am

Dont thnik it could have been done any better Wheelin....nice tunes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:23 am

thanks guys..I though about a pull up bar but I have NO GRIP so I cant hold on to it Mad
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:56 am

i see now - shouldve known from the plam steering and throttle.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm

wonder if u could put a handle up there that u put your hand through and goes around ur wrist then cinches up enough to where your hand wont fall out till u take the weight off
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:39 pm

now that just sounds painful Shocked
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:03 pm

not to cut off the circulation or nothin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:15 pm

might have to try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video   Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheelchair/Unisteer Power Steering Video
Page 1 of 1