SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good time at Rock Creek

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Good time at Rock Creek Empty
PostSubject: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Nick (wheelin rhino ) and I and a few friends rode rock creek near chatsworth today,had a great time. Can't wait till we get a bunch of SXS club members together for a ride bounce I should have some video up in a day or too, rhinos and the big cat try and climb out of a 6 foot mudhole!

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 pm

yep..it was a great ride cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Heck nick if you get power steering on that banana you are going to be to hard to keep up with, hey boyz dont let that gimp crap fool you, Nick can drive the wheels off that rhino! cheers
Back to top Go down
2%

2%

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Hey Gunny, one of those Rhino's made it... once anyway... I did my best the next thirty times but that Cat clawed it up too bad when it tried to follow... We did have a great time as always when we get together with a bunch of good friends... And I didn't even have to shoot Nick for flirting with my daughter, although is was touch and go for a few minutes there... See you guys soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 pm

2% wrote:
Hey Gunny, one of those Rhino's made it... once anyway... I did my best the next thirty times but that Cat clawed it up too bad when it tried to follow... We did have a great time as always when we get together with a bunch of good friends... And I didn't even have to shoot Nick for flirting with my daughter, although is was touch and go for a few minutes there... See you guys soon

lol! my bad Cool
Back to top Go down
2%

2%

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 pm

just kidding Nick... We had a great time and it was good to finally meet you... I hope we can do it again soon...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:48 pm

are yall goin to join the club and ride with us on the 1st of march?
Back to top Go down
2%

2%

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:59 pm

yea me and Jeff both will be joining the club and I am going to try and make it in March, if Jeff can sell enough Porche's between now and then maybe he can get the weekend off as well... I will try to recruit a few other guys to join up alsol...
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 am

Wheelin wrote:
are yall goin to join the club and ride with us on the 1st of march?

you know what the sad Embarassed part is.....I would have came to ride with you guys today had I known!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
2%

2%

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 am

That is SAD Tellico!!! We just decided Wed. last week and I didn't know about this site until Nick told us today... I think he was holding out on us... We will have to start a weekly ride thread on here so everyone will know whats happinin... Hope to see ya on the trails soon...
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 am

Definately.......I'm going to make it over to Nicks one of these days....ONLY IF HE PUTS UP HIS DOGS.....I'm a little terrified of pits and dobermens! lol! Anyways.....I'll make it over and ride with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:19 am

they dont bite hard.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:21 am

scratch that 2%, I AINT COMIN!!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:23 am

lol! lol! i was goin to call you to ride but we only rode about 5 hours
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:25 am

sure you were Nick!!! I ended up going to the dark side today and rode 4 wheelers. The rhino stayed at the house. Great time.....though it got cold once we hit the mud and the creeks! :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:35 am

Sounds like you all had a great ride! Where exactly is Rock Creek, got to make it over that way myslef one day.

Gunrunner did the Prowler make it thought everything perfectly? Hope you REPRESENTED the Arctic Cats! Lets see the evidence!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Well it was a good time, next time we will post every ride here so if any of you want to go, but dont be upset about missing this one, the loop is very short and not worth a long drive to get to.

Rick, I would have climbed out of the pit had not old 2%'s big old tires not chewed it deeper by two feet on his first try. No body made it thru after that not even him again :D Even though he tried 5 times more Sleep Here is my video of the fun, I will post it in the video section too.
https://www.youtube.com/user/teamgunrunner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:18 pm

hell yeah gunny!!! good vid..thanks for throwing the site in there too cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Gunrunner great looking video! Looks like a good riding area....
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:42 am

THEM DOGS ARE PUSS'S..... THEY EAT CAT FOOD AND COVER THEIR CRAP. THEY ALSO CLIMB TREES.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:57 am

Hey Gunnrunner Great Job on the Video cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good time at Rock Creek   Good time at Rock Creek Empty

Back to top Go down

Good time at Rock Creek
Page 1 of 1