SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

And thats why stupid hurts! and you can't cure it. thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Geez Gimpy, you're going to need a lead blanket to protect yourself from all the radiation you are bound to be getting from your laptop lately. Not that I'm complaining about all the funny stuff you've been posting though.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

njcraddock wrote:
Geez Gimpy, you're going to need a lead blanket to protect yourself from all the radiation you are bound to be getting from your laptop lately. Not that I'm complaining about all the funny stuff you've been posting though.

I use the desktop in the basement. Hey, if my wife won't take me out on a field trip, which she did today, I can't drive yet, then I get bored. At least I keep up on the site now being on short term disability. I have been driving my zero turn some, but she still don't think it is a good idea for me to mow. She mowed about 5 or more acres with her 22 hp garden tractor yesterday. We had over 1 inch of rain today. It will need mowing again soon. She still had a couple of more acres to be caught up to.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:

I use the desktop in the basement. Hey, if my wife won't take me out on a field trip, which she did today, I can't drive yet, then I get bored. At least I keep up on the site now being on short term disability. I have been driving my zero turn some, but she still don't think it is a good idea for me to mow. She mowed about 5 or more acres with her 22 hp garden tractor yesterday. We had over 1 inch of rain today. It will need mowing again soon. She still had a couple of more acres to be caught up to.

Need any help? I am pretty sure I can find my way to your house........
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:49 am

That's very kind of you to offer Gimpy some help. I'll bet though that once the grass is cut Gimpy could use another field trip, just to get out of the house and get a change of scenery, say Hooter's or something. Not to mention just having someone different to talk to. I love My wife, but if she were the only person I saw for a few weeks I believe I would go stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 am

Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:

Thanks. She thinks she can do it all right now. I will call if she doesn't keep up and I can't do any.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 am

Gimpy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:

Thanks. She thinks she can do it all right now. I will call if she doesn't keep up and I can't do any.

Looks like I might just have to come by. I doubt you would ask..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 am

Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:

I did find a pic of you trimming your bushes last week.

Stupid is 2dt7zox
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 am

Gimpy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:

I did find a pic of you trimming your bushes last week.

Stupid is 2dt7zox

That is the best way to trim the "out of control" bushes........ thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid is   Stupid is Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid is
Page 1 of 1