SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.

Go down 
+3
KY. Colonel
Big-R
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. Empty
PostSubject: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

First job was to repair the elevated deer blind of my pal's son. The first piece of lumber we picked up had TWO big Copperheads under it. And I'm proud to report there are now two more GOOD snakes in West Virginia! Mike went to his pocket for his little carry .380 auto and with one shot each, took their heads right off. Man I HATE snakes!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

Woodtick wrote:
First job was to repair the elevated deer blind of my pal's son. The first piece of lumber we picked up had TWO big Copperheads under it. And I'm proud to report there are now two more GOOD snakes in West Virginia! Mike went to his pocket for his little carry .380 auto and with one shot each, took their heads right off. Man I HATE snakes!

They were bad this year. I found a GOOD snake (copperhead) at Brimstone a few months back. .40 from 30 feet. Not a bad shot.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:08 pm

That's good shooting from both of y'all, Do I see some snake hatbands in the future? clap HatWave
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 am

perfect10
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am

Killed 3 in my front yard this year. One with a .380, one with a shovel, the last (first one) with a weed eater.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 am

HAHAHAH, the weed eater makes a mess!!
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

I have hated snakes since getting bitten by a Copperhead when I was around 12 yrs old. I can't stand them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.   Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to the farm today to continue working on storm damage.
Page 1 of 1