SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was

Go down 
+4
wvyankee2
Big-R
Mud-and-Guts
Woodtick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was Empty
PostSubject: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 pm

The first ride of the year for the Boss and I. As some of you know, she and I have a number of health issues. Man it really felt good to get out in some almost warm sunshine and let some of the winter stink blow off in the breeze of riding. After what seemed almost like an endless winter it was really fun. We only got to do about 14 miles today and forgot the dang camera. The mud was adam's apple deep to a tall Indian but it was well worth it for a little ride. Buggy ran great, we felt great, and that is just hard to improve on sometimes! We rode the Rock Run area of Wirt County WV. Taking the old Dodge in tomorrow for a shockendectomy! New Monroe Gas Mags on all four wheels. Old Shake, Rattle & Hum ought to ride like she did new. Not a whole lot more going on around here for now.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Sounds like you had fun bro, I love to hear it that's what it is all about.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Tick, that sounds like a damn good day!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 am

Glad you had a great time. Yesterday was beautiful weather. Was thinking about riding all day.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 am

Monday was a great day in East Tennessee, my ol buddy bought a bucket of minnows and we headed for a local lake to try our hand at crappie fishing.

Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was 343307

got enough for a good mess and the forecast is for the bigguns to be headin on in soon.

Glad you and the missus got out about tick, it sure has been a long dreary winter for us as well.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 am

Nice Phil....glad you and yours got to check out the scenery and blow the cob webs off the SxS !!!! Not much better than a little ride in the woods to cleanse a mans soul Exclamation
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Woodtick , I thought yesterday was a good day also until I buried the SXS in the snow bank in our field. Next I got out the tractor to get the SXS out and almost had it buried to. Pretty darn soft under that snow. Got both out and decided I better stay in the shop before I really messed up.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 am

yea got mine out sunday and was doing donuts in the snow with the kids you are right firepup it is soft under tracked up 1 area real good but heck my land no harm. firepup we aren't to far apart i am 5 mile west of springfield off rt 40 north of the 70 and 4 split . i used to go to marysville honda factory and r&d all the time about 35 minutes. we need to hook up and ride some where !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was   Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was Empty

Back to top Go down

Other than running out to the farm and checking on things, today was
Page 1 of 1