SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?

Go down 
+11
PWM
ridepate
cajuncoot
will_reed
bush
Gimpy
GunRunner
MuddyBuddy
hobbz
muddy-one
bacon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Went to Windrock and rode yesterday and today. So far i am veey pleased with the ranger. Plenty of room, power, and mud protection. You can hit a mudhole running 30mph and not get anything on you. Only thing im having trouble getting used to is the gas pedal, keep going above the pedal when i try to gove it throttle from being used to the rzr. It definitely needs some more ground clearance and tires. It will be going to Tonys Toys 2marro so he can use it.to make skids and lift, etc....
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 am

Well its lifted with some better tires and i removed the sway bar. Headed to windrock in the am to see how it does. Will post pics soon. Skids will be done next week. Also put the pyle mp3 amp in it with 2-6.5" marine speakers.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 am

Sounds good man. We need pics.

Sent from my I-pad mini
Back to top Go down
billybob

billybob

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 pm

I went from ranger to rzr but my 500 ranger did what I ask of it and was a nice ride but I like rzr better ,just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:35 pm

nopics
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?   Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone went from a RZR to Ranger?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2