SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some RZR stuff for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Some RZR stuff for sale Empty
PostSubject: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

I sold my 800s but I have a few things laying around that won't fit the new 900
I've got a polaris Lock and ride box in good shape Guess they are two something new looking to get 150. Would rather not ship it as of now cause its huge...

Also have a polaris glove box that was on my 09. Its the older locking style not the one like comes on the new models. asking 80 bucks. Could ship it.. Probably be around 15-20 bucks shipping. Cheapest I found them online was about 115 plus shipping

Have a brand new belt that was for my 09 LE.. I'll have to look to see what the number is.. Think I paid around 85 bucks for it? Say 55 shipped or 45 local pickup.

Cooter brown 2 seater roof from EMP. Its in pretty good shape and has all the clamps.. The roof does have a few small screw holes in the top where my amp was mounted above the map bag. They are small the size of a number 10 machine screw. 50 bucks local pick up only.

One silver RZR S a arm yes one.. Its the front passenger lower.. Brand new never used.. Bought it cause I though mine was bent.. It wasn't so I stuck it up on the shelf.. Think they are around 100 bucks.. I'd take 60 for it.

Not sure yet,, But my heater with defrost kit might be for sale.. I took it out of my black RZR planning to use it in the new one.. Not sure it will work with the EPS though. Looks like the motor might be in the way Sad
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 am

did you get xp4 buddy ? i want to see a picture of it?
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 pm

brownboy wrote:

How did you miss my station wagon thread? https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t13427-i-bought-a-station-wagon-i-mean-xp4 I didn't miss your halloween constume thread peppers peppers peppers
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 pm

8ball_99 wrote:
brownboy wrote:

How did you miss my station wagon thread? https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t13427-i-bought-a-station-wagon-i-mean-xp4 I didn't miss your halloween constume thread peppers peppers peppers

is a pretty nice xp 4 bud , i like it... yah my costume is bad i will get muddy buddy back... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kyracer00
SSXSRider Member
Kyracer00

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-23

PostSubject: Lockable box   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Do you still have the box for sale?

Could you ship?
Back to top Go down
Bellastar

Bellastar

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:41 am

Those prices are way to high lower them and will talk Screwed
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 pm

What prices are high? Make me an offer on what your wanting.. The lock and Ride box is gone. so is the cab heater. I wouldn't want to ship the roof.
Back to top Go down
Muddyford96

Muddyford96

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 am

Is the glove box still available.
Back to top Go down
Muddyford96

Muddyford96

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 am

If so call 2565771360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some RZR stuff for sale   Some RZR stuff for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Some RZR stuff for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: SidexSide related "For Sale"-
Jump to: