SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade

Go down 
+3
Big-R
RangeRover
samiam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Need Smoothride for stage 2 or maybe 3

Description:
Upgrade your stock FOX Racing Shox for RZR-S, RZR-4, or RZR-XP shocks without breaking the bank. Why spend thousands buying aftermarket shocks when you can upgrade the stock one to more advanced features at a fraction of the cost. Upgrade to the Stage 1 dual-speed compression adjuster, Stage 2 rebound adjuster with race internals, or both with the complete Stage 3 package.

Fox Racing Shox is now proud to offer 3 new stages of performance shock upgrades that will unleash the full potential of your stock RZR shocks. Your choise of Stage 1 which gives you 24 position compression adjustment, Stage 2 that includes race internals and rebound adjustment or all out Stage 3 upgrades that incorporate all the latest technology from FOX Racing Shox. Each upgrade kit includes all new components that will transform the handling and performance of your RZR-S, RZR-4, or RZR-XP. Upgrade kits are per shock.

Stage 1 - Dual Speed Compression (DSC)

The Stage 1 component upgrade package is available for the Polaris RZR-S, RZR-4, and RZR-XP. The Dual-Speed Compression adjuster allows you to fine tune your ride to a wider range of driving styles and riding conditions. You can now adjust the shock's high- and low-speed compression damping to 24 different positions by simply turning the external adjusters, which allows you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while keeping the extra damping required for big hits. (Sold individually - Per Side)

Stage 2 - Rebound Control Adjuster & Racing Parts

Stage 2 upgrade for the Polaris RZR-4 and RZR-XP include rebound control adjustment and FACTORY level internals. FOX's Rebound Control Adjuster has 24 position rebound tuning to precisely adjust the speed that the shock rebounds or extends. With the Stage 2 upgrade you will get the special rod end with adjuster, gun drilled shaft, performance seals and wiper and the FOX Racing Shox FACTORY high flow racing piston with matching valving. (Sold individually - Per Side)

Stage 3 - Dual Speed Compression (DSC), Rebound Control Adjuster & Racing Parts

Stage 3 component upgrades include both Stage 1 and Stage 2 components combined to give you the ultimate performance level for your Polaris RZR-4 and RZR-XP. Upgrade to the same performance and features as Fox 2.0 Piggyback RC2 coil-over shock. Includes DSC (see above), rebound adjustment, FOX Racing Shox high-flow racing piston, and valving set up. (Sold individually - Per Side)

Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 am

Can you throw out a round about price and do you do Walker too?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 pm

RangeRover wrote:

I know smoothride can work on them. He did mine on the RZR S.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:

I this the same person you were telling me about on the last Windrock ride?
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 pm

smoothride will do just about whatever you want for $350 - 1200. All depends on what you want it to do. You can start off small and upgrade as you go. Most folks don't really know what they want right off the bat, so he has a few very good starting points. I have had mine done several times and I still like to try different combos.
Back to top Go down
smoothride
SSXSRider Member
smoothride

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Had a good conversation with Sam I am if you have any questions give me a call 1-423-863-0286
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Clayboy wrote:
smoothride will do just about whatever you want for $350 - 1200. All depends on what you want it to do. You can start off small and upgrade as you go. Most folks don't really know what they want right off the bat, so he has a few very good starting points. I have had mine done several times and I still like to try different combos.
$1200 is alot of money just to adjust shocks?
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Not adjust for $1200, thats more of replacement, just giving him an idea of what the price range would be to have the best ride he can get. He ask...
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm

RangeRover, I have a set of Fox shocks that have been revalved by Smoothride and Hypercoil springs. 13 in. Of ground clearance and the ride is no comparison to stock...smooooooth. One of the best mods you can do. Ride one of the buggies he has worked on and you will have to have it.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm

samiam wrote:
RangeRover, I have a set of Fox shocks that have been revalved by Smoothride and Hypercoil springs. 13 in. Of ground clearance and the ride is no comparison to stock...smooooooth. One of the best mods you can do. Ride one of the buggies he has worked on and you will have to have it.

Sounds like something to look into. Just finished dumping $$$$ on other accessories right now. But it sounds like it will be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:23 pm

With the 18 in. Of travel that you got, Smoothride could have you ridin on air. thatsright I seen some really good mud fenders for your ride that a local guy is making if you need em.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

samiam wrote:
With the 18 in. Of travel that you got, Smoothride could have you ridin on air. thatsright I seen some really good mud fenders for your ride that a local guy is making if you need em.

AJ's? If so, I have them!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm

RangeRover wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:

Yes this is the man. I would love to see what he could do to your machine.
Back to top Go down
ktpguy
SSXSRider Member
ktpguy

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Big R after the march ride we need to take my xp to smoothride for a shock rebuild
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:

I'll fly if you buy woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 am

ktpguy wrote:
Big R after the march ride we need to take my xp to smoothride for a shock rebuild

Just let me know when....

RangeRover wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RangeRover wrote:

I'll fly if you buy woo hoo

Somehow this just doesn't sound like a regular beer run........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade   Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Shocks Rebuild/Upgrade
Page 1 of 1