SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!

Go down 
+64
mekirk2
patches
brhodes22
redrocketship
oldmustangjunkie
Tanisha Foster
KySuperduty
pushrod 1
MIKE_D
hobbz
JHammer123
seweljj
MILFMAN
girdlerrzr
PWM
Tim griffith
Clayboy
DoddS
DirtDawber
Dan
RZR_Joe
Rhino Rob
ktpguy
ChrisC
Big-R
8ball_99
camptrailsend
jhoncho4x4
Tonyh11
CatMostFeared
Foxfire
Cuz
STR8RZR
njcraddock
wvregulators
mason
MuddyBuddy
ohsresq
d6nlpg
highlander
Reeko
AIRBORNE
RZRS-EDGE
rzrrider
Gimpy
BIG D 57
KY. Colonel
merlin
yellow660
DrMud
bonzo
cajuncoot
BrimstoneBelle
chipper
ridepate
RedRzr
wvyankee2
Hollon
jodyt
RangeRover
Baditude
bush
spud
GunRunner
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 am

Oh My Goodness!! I just received a call from Brimstone!! The lady who called was very nice and said that all lodging establishments that were not "Approved" were not supporters of Brimstone. She said that "They hope our group will reconsider and come back to ride Brimstone soon" I told her that I would continue to patronize Trails end and ride the TWRA trails from now on. She would not be drawn into a debate. I am shocked that she called at all...
Back to top Go down
Tanisha Foster

Tanisha Foster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:33 am

Holy bat crap!!! I can't believe she called either! I also can't believe they would claim that Trails End isn't supportive! TE owns the entrance to the main trail and has allowed it's use all these years! Unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am

DrMud wrote:
I think messing with her cell is wrong and something girls would do. We are above this....at least I am. mods should edit it out.

You guys should get over this, it was not her personal cellphone as listed, it is a number that goes to the voice mail for "THE BRIMSTONE RETREAT" so no harm no foul its a public number for the Brimstone business.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 am

When they start cold calling people and asking for forgiveness you can guarantee brimestone is feeling our love and finds them in the house of pain! roflmao Keep up the pressure, the only chance they have to save face and regain some of the lost business is to allow trailsend on their list and put this matter to rest. Not sure they will but if not this will loose them business and next year might be the bad year profit wise. thatsright

Last edited by GunRunner on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redrocketship

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi everyone, Im new here. Just got a RZR 800-S so me and the boy can ride while mom and the girl are in the Rhino. Anyway, Ive been keeping up with the Brimestone mess and I was happy to just book a cabin with Trails End for this weekend. Shame on Brimestone for what they are doing!

Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm

you goung to ride with trails end on saturday
Back to top Go down
Tanisha Foster

Tanisha Foster

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Heard from local business owner that is on the "preferred lodging" list and they were hearing what was going on and were pretty upset about it. I Was told that they weren't even contacted about being put on the list, nor did they ask to be put on the list. Wanted no part of it.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Tanisha Foster wrote:
Heard from local business owner that is on the "preferred lodging" list and they were hearing what was going on and were pretty upset about it. I Was told that they weren't even contacted about being put on the list, nor did they ask to be put on the list. Wanted no part of it.

Wow.....that is bad news if they are adding partners without establishing the partnership.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Agreed because I would sleep in my truck / starving before supporting any of the approved vendors now
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Trailsend just booked me into a cabin for the ride! They were filled up so they called around until they found one for me - that's customer service! And that's why we support Trailsend! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 pm

redrocketship wrote:
Hi everyone, Im new here. Just got a RZR 800-S so me and the boy can ride while mom and the girl are in the Rhino. Anyway, Ive been keeping up with the Brimestone mess and I was happy to just book a cabin with Trails End for this weekend. Shame on Brimestone for what they are doing!

Welcome to the site Red. Sounds like you have a mobile family.Come back down to Trailsend for our support ride March 15-17! And now go orange!Then you will be able to view our upcoming group rides schedule...
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

How many people are par-taking in this ride? I already have my reservations, woot woot!!! What is involved in Orange status?
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 pm

MIKE_D wrote:
How many people are par-taking in this ride? I already have my reservations, woot woot!!! What is involved in Orange status?

Mike, welcome

go here to become orange https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t3159-new-membership-information-and-application-please-read
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Just got finished chatting with agent Rodney at Superatv. He said they found out about the brimstone issue this morning, however he didn't express any opinion on the matter. He did say he would pass along my message. hide
Back to top Go down
brhodes22

brhodes22

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

camptrailsend wrote:
correction on the trails available..... 71, 72, & 73 are NOT included.

Where are those I'm looking on Dan's Google Earth maps and I can't find it?
Back to top Go down
brhodes22

brhodes22

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I've got a question who are the other folks that own the other access areas across from the Cabin @ Trails End? It looks like they own some of the Brimstone access? Are they partners with Trails End?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Wish somebody would post the ride info for saturday, on another thread, and I am thinking about calling the motel in Oneida and tell them, that I use to stay there but will not with what is going on with this preferred list. I have stayed there three different times.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 pm

DrMud wrote:
Wish somebody would post the ride info for saturday, on another thread, and I am thinking about calling the motel in Oneida and tell them, that I use to stay there but will not with what is going on with this preferred list. I have stayed there three different times.

Good idea. I am going to post a thread in the TN riding forum.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 am

If I cant sell it by then might be a fitting last run for the short bus. Even if we gotta be in a tent me and my brother hellonwheels will be there! Hopefully have a new rig for the ride!!
By the way trailsend, thats great news!!! Got me fired up reading all the trails, you guys are great I will always make sure to take care of yall!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 am

brhodes22 wrote:
I've got a question who are the other folks that own the other access areas across from the Cabin @ Trails End? It looks like they own some of the Brimstone access? Are they partners with Trails End?

if your talking about the house on the other side of the road from the campground its owned by trails end and they rent it out. allright
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am

bush wrote:
brhodes22 wrote:

if your talking about the house on the other side of the road from the campground its owned by trails end and they rent it out. allright

Yup I have it for the March ride, heard its nice cheers Drunk2 Chef
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 am

Hey guys, since channel 10 ABC is dragging their feet on the brimstone story, i posted a long comment about the story on channel 6 NBC facebook, lets see if they might want to scoup them and get the story out, go there and like and share the comment and post your own comments!
https://www.facebook.com/WATE6.News
Back to top Go down
Tanisha Foster

Tanisha Foster

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

Liked and commented!! I also left comment on their page several days ago.
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Same as above!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next