SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute

Go down 
+8
girdlerrzr
Dan
wvregulators
highlander
GunRunner
DirtDawber
njcraddock
jhoncho4x4
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute Empty
PostSubject: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

Last edited by jhoncho4x4 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 am

It was kind of hard to hear a lot of it, but from what I gather it doesn't surprise me one bit the underhanded crap that he's pulling. Mark reminds me of the classroom bully who just needs to be taken out to the woodshed and have the crap beat out of him.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 am

Twisted Evilperfect10Twisted Evilperfect10Twisted Evilperfect10Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

I hopped over to RZRForums to see if those videos were posted over there and what folks were saying....nothing yet. However, Jerry of all people posted a link to the Oneida forum, a place where locals were commenting, and suggested that there may be some political change in Huntsville in the future. I think Marla should throw her hat into the ring!

I have to admit that I probably would not have been as cool under pressure as Steve and Marla. If someone had told one of my children "F You" they would have been buried by now and I would be in jail.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:51 am

hell yea, marla for mayor    bouncebouncebouncecheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 pm

guys question my phone will not display tne video. says it needs a plug in it is a droid rzr hd max. what type of program is the video posted in
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:44 pm

MARLA FOR MAYOR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

highlander wrote:
guys question my phone will not display tne video.  says it needs a plug in it is a droid rzr hd max.  what type of program is the video posted in

It's a youtube video.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 pm

highlander wrote:
guys question my phone will not display tne video.  says it needs a plug in it is a droid rzr hd max.  what type of program is the video posted in
The player has to have Adobe Flash installed...
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm

How'd that dude ever become mayor?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Looks like the Mayor is on Mark Loves payroll.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 am

Once again, coal town politics, the same that stole the land from the former owners, with an "x" on the bill of sale even though the former owners could read and write, The same politics that allow the current land holders to pay less than a penny a year per acre on property taxes. The same politics that ran over anybody that got in the way.  What is new...is social media, the whole world sees this for what it is.  Probably a new mayor on the next go round.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 am

Kinda confused. So is the spot she is trying to stand on and hand out papers being leased by Mark or what?
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 am

its the long lawns were brimstone has there tents during memorial and labor day weekends. He is saying that the city lease those spots to brimstone and trails end cant stand ypassing out flyers for there events in that area. It also easy for brimstone to get business than it is trails end because they can direct traffic to there camp area and lie and tell people that trails end is booked.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am

If this was around the civil war era, this would be settled with lead. lol! These days,its the court system and if that doesnt do it youtube and the net will take brimstone down.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 pm

I am glad i ant that guy , Who would want to be the mayor
of BullShitStone......roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute   Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayor George Potter in Brimstone dispute
Page 1 of 1