SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stroke of bad luck

Go down 
+6
Bad Behavior
Clayboy
rcmass
Clutch
wvyankee2
AIRBORNE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 am

Well I got the news this morning. Last night someone busted the windows out of my wifes Jeep and stole her purse. Inside were the normal things like wallet, debit cards, IDs, etc, AND the new wedding ring I bought her right before I deployed. I still owe 5 more months on the damn thing and now its gone. Nice huh? How bout these f**king lowlifes go out and get a job instead of robbing other people? I am so pissed right now I cant stand it, and I cant do a thing about it from over here.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 am

Sorry to hear that. Totally sucks Chris. My daughter had that happen to her just a few month's ago. Busted window and purse gone. You cannot leave anything of value in your vehicles anymore because the Meth heads will get it. Mad
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:09 am

yeah, I am just pissed because she did not tell me about the rings till a few minutes ago. She took them off while she was working so they would not get screwed up. I still owe 600 bucks on the one I just bought for her. I feel like breaking someones freakin face.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am

F'in dirtbags. Iv had my stuff broken into twice over the years, Its a crappy feeling when it happens.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:28 am

sorry to hear LT - low lifes.... enough said, especially when they find out you are serving....

typical signs of a bad economy though....
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am

Another typical sign of why I carry a freakin gun. I would like to catch the assholes in the act. Now my wife is all upset because she lost the stone out of the first engagement ring, so I go out and buy her another better one and now its gone. She was crying for hours.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Man, Sorry to hear about all that! Only bright side is nobody got hurt. Bums got what they wanted and left!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Sorry to hear it, LT. Like Clayboy said, at least nobody got hurt.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 pm

See if your Auto insurance will cover it LT.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
See if your Auto insurance will cover it LT.

Always thinking!!!! Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:21 pm

They should. The deductable should be cheaper than replacing everything that was damaged/stolen. I would definately check on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 pm

sorry to hear that lt..i hate ppl like that
Back to top Go down
Wyld

Wyld

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:22 pm

I hate a theif,

Sorry to hear about it LT.

My brother had his car broken into in Atlanta( stole his GPS). But these days you gotta either keep all valuables at home or hidden out of sight.

When mine was broken into, the deductable took care of most of what i lost. Left my wallet and my camera in my Durango while out biking in nashville ( Know better now). Hated having to cancel my cards( but they were able to use one before i could cancel it). But i wasn't liable for the unauthorized charges. I really hated the fact that i had to get all new cards, even my drivers license. Arghh, I really hate theives.
Back to top Go down
rhinomikey

rhinomikey

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, I hate for any thing of mine to be stolen. I don't know what I would do if I caught someone in the act.

You might want to let the wife know that it is best to keep things out of sight in your vehicle, perhaps if she had left the purse in an out of sight spot the dirt bags would not have seen and then they would not have broken into the vehicle. My wife and I make sure we never leave anything out in plain sight to tempt the thiefs.

A couple of years ago I had a 4 wheeler stolen out of my backyard while we were at home in the house, my wife heard them when they cranked it up! We called the cops and I got it back within an hour, it was young boys that stole it and they rode it across town, they busted the ignition and crossed a couple of wires and were gone in a hurry. I never leave anything outside anymore, everything I own is locked up out of sight!

On a side note I would like to thank you for you service! I for one really look up to you service men! Stay safe and God bless!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

sorry to hear it man

people these days..
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Bum deal Chris........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stroke of bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroke of bad luck   Stroke of bad luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Stroke of bad luck
Page 1 of 1