SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Directions to Wilburns?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Directions to Wilburns? Empty
PostSubject: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:26 am

Is there anybody that can give me directions or a website or an adress to Wilburns place so that I can put the address in my GPS to get me there Saturday? LOL
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:03 am

Telleco, I could not find an address either but did copy this off another forum. FROM I-65 TAKE EXIT 291 (HWY 91 NORTH TO HANCEVILLE)
TO CO.RD 522 JUST BEFORE BP STATION ON RIGHT , 522 WILL BE ON LEFT. TAKE 522 TOWARD STOUTS MTN. BAPTIST CHURCH FOR APPROX. 5 MILES ENTRANCE IS ON LEFT ACROSS FROM BROWN HOUSE. Not exactly GPS friendly but shout get you there. If you still want to enter an address to GPS here is one on AL hwy 91 right off the interstate, 14830 Alabama Hwy 91 Hanceville, AL. I believe there is a Shell staition on the opposite side of the interstate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 am

Tellico450 its actually easier to take exit 299 if your going south bound on I-65. I have always taken exit 291 until we was leaving wilborns last time an came out the back way. It saves about 10 miles.

If your going this next weekend, want to meet at that citgo station right off of Exit 299. You can see it from the interstate. That exit is very close to wilborns. There is a thread on bamaboggers about it somewhere I will try to find. Another member took pictures of every turn an posted it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:05 am

i'm not sure of the GPS location... but, Nocerisdave is spot on with the directions. if you blink, you might miss the little sign on the left(coming from I65).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:20 am

I found the link on bamaboggers with pictures:
I will post this link here as well as link the pics to us.
http://www.bamaboggers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1971&highlight=qwerty

Look for a new thread with the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Wilburns?   Directions to Wilburns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Directions to Wilburns?
Page 1 of 1