SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This A Great Country Or What?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Is This A Great Country Or What? Empty
PostSubject: Is This A Great Country Or What?   Is This A Great Country Or What? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 am

So, Jesse Jackson, Jr. 17 year veteran of the US Congress, suddenly gets a "mood disorder" (about the same time he learned he was to be indicted) and is going to prison for 2.5 years.

Because his "mood disorder" was so severe, he has become disabled and will receive $8700 per month as a disability payment as well as $45000 a year from his congressional pension, a total of about $150K per year. Here is the link and Judicial Watch.

Is this a great country or what?

By the way, I have had a rather substantial "mood disorder disability" ever since Obama got elected in 2008. I have not committed any felonies, have not been convicted and sentenced to prison and I don't get squat - other than a higher and higher tax bill every year and the privilege of watching our federal deficit grow every day of the year.

Apparently, Crime, Dishonesty and Breach of Trust does Pay.

Is this a great country or what? Even the Rev. Jessie Sr. came to his aid and thought a year ago, he might be lost?

Same old group scamming the system they set up----

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Is This A Great Country Or What?   Is This A Great Country Or What? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Pugged 
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BCRacing24
SSXSRider Member
BCRacing24

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Is This A Great Country Or What?   Is This A Great Country Or What? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 am

Aggravating isnt it !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This A Great Country Or What?   Is This A Great Country Or What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This A Great Country Or What?
Page 1 of 1