SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wdg
SSXSRider Member
wdg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 Empty
PostSubject: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Headed to Hatfield McCoy this weekend.  Going to Little Coal River and Ivy Bridge trails.  Hope to see some of you there...  RZR
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Haven't been to Little Coal River but did do Ivy Branch and had a great time. My advice is skip Little Coal and head straight for the double black diamond trails at Ivy.
Back to top Go down
poohbear
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Piece of cake, those red/black trails.
Back to top Go down
wdg
SSXSRider Member
wdg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Went to Little Coal River trails and had a nice time.  Trails were VERY well maintained!  Likely the best maintained trails I've seen anywhere.  Trails were very tame compared to what I'm used to at Brimstone.  The Black trails were like some Blues at Brimstone.  Would take most anyone to these trails and not have any problems on 4x4  4-wheelers.  Two wheel drive sport models might have a difficult time with the lone black trail, if they tried to go up the trail.  Down would likely not be a problem.  There were no tight or technical spots to get hung up in with a 4 place that I remember.  Anyway, I will likely try Ivy Bridge next time.  The trails over there looked a little harder.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 am

one of the things i dont like about HM trails. way to easy. last time i rode there i never even used 4x4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
poohbear
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:38 am

Go to ivy /red biack u will use the button!
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Been on most all of Hat / McCoy trails and like it has been said they're pretty easy. I have heard Little Coal is the easiest. Should have went to Ivy. Some of the most difficult trails that I have been on and I've been to Brimstone. Never had very much damage at other places but tore a rear fender off at Ivy. Trails are very technical with a lot of rock crawling at least that is what we did. Started out with 10 machines on the first trail and ended up with only 4 of us the rest of the day doing the red/black trails. Ivy is unlike any other Hat / McCoy trails in that they are a lot rougher and allow jeeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6   Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivy Bridge Oct 4-5-6
Page 1 of 1