SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bridge Building

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Bridge Building Empty
PostSubject: Bridge Building   Bridge Building EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 am

The wife, her sister, and next door neighbor all have golf carts and like to ride in the woods near home. We cut a new trail this year and they wanted a bridge across a wide ditch, so I got appoined to be the bridge builder. It's amazing how a small project can turn into a lot of $$ and about a weeks work. Ended up with a 12 foot long bridge, 7 foor wide built out of 4X6s for the pilings and cross beams and 2x6s for the deck. I believe I could drive a Sherman tank across that thing. Anyway they are happy to be riding and I am happy it is done. By the way for you race fans, my wife had the golf cart painted Richard Petty blue with 43 decals from his race shop. We got to spend a little time with him at his musuem last year and she was impressed with how nice a guy he is.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Bridge Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Building   Bridge Building EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

Very nice, BUT......... nopics So come on LCR, how about some Pics
Back to top Go down

Bridge Building
Page 1 of 1