SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Johnny... Know It All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Little Johnny... Know It All Empty
PostSubject: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Little Johnny asks his mother her age.

She replies, "Gentlemen don't ask ladies that question."

Johnny then asks his mother how much she weighs.

Again his mother replies, "Gentlemen don't ask ladies that question."

The boy then asks, "Why did Daddy leave you?"

To this, the mother says, "You shouldn't ask that," and sends him to his room.

On the way, Johnny trips over his mother's purse. When he picks it up, her driver's license falls out.

Johnny runs back into the room. "I know all about you now. You are 36 years old, weigh 127 pounds and Daddy left you because you got an 'F' in sex!"
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Where's little Johnny now..... DontKnow spank 
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:53 pm

MarkM wrote:

Hey Mark, I am thinking about making a new rule.......... You have to ride with this group at lest once every four years to post on this site...........  Little Johnny... Know It All 13435 
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Big-R wrote:
MarkM wrote:

Hey Mark, I am thinking about making a new rule..........  You have to ride with this group at lest once every four years to post on this site...........   Little Johnny... Know It All 13435 

Tell me about it. It's like I don't even know y'all anymore.  Sad Ok that does it. I'm tired of sittin out cuz I got things to do. Riding is what I need to do. So after I get this weekend cabin trip behind me it's all about getting the ole rhino back in shape. I miss you guys... allright 
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 pm

MarkM wrote:
Big-R wrote:
MarkM wrote:

Hey Mark, I am thinking about making a new rule..........  You have to ride with this group at lest once every four years to post on this site...........   Little Johnny... Know It All 13435 

Tell me about it. It's like I don't even know y'all anymore.  Sad Ok that does it. I'm tired of sittin out cuz I got things to do. Riding is what I need to do. So after I get this weekend cabin trip behind me it's all about getting the ole rhino back in shape. I miss you guys... allright 

That's the sprit. I will even come to WV if that is what it takes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny... Know It All   Little Johnny... Know It All Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Johnny... Know It All
Page 1 of 1