SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Caliber Pistol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Jake 1637
SSXSRider Member
Big Jake 1637

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Caliber Pistol  Empty
PostSubject: Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Caliber Pistol    Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Caliber Pistol  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 pm

This is a story of self control and marksmanship. A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire.

These are her own words.:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my boyfriend in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily. While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

I love that pistol. I'll find other boyfriends
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chris.sturgill1?ref=tn_tnmn

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Caliber Pistol
Page 1 of 1