SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol Empty
PostSubject: Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol   Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol . This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator . What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? A Beretta Jetfire testimonial .... Here is her story in her own words:
"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside of The Villages with my soon to be ex -husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12- ft . alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took....
The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol   Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol   Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol   Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 pm

:lol!:n
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol   Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida woman saves herself with her .25 Caliber Pistol
Page 1 of 1