SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert's Wedding Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Robert's Wedding Night Empty
PostSubject: Robert's Wedding Night   Robert's Wedding Night EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Since her new husband is so "Dam Old" Jane decides that after their wedding, she and Robert should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her (NEW), but aged, husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities, Jane prepares herself for bed and the expected knock on the door. Sure enough the knock comes.

The door opens and there is Robert, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. "They unite as one"!!! All goes well, Robert takes leave of his NEW Bride. She prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jane hears another knock on her bedroom door. It's Robert again, and he is ready for more "ACTION"!!! Somewhat surprised, Jane consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Robert kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, "but, aha"!!!, you guessed it, Robert is back again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25 - year - old man, ready for more "ACTION"!!! And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Robert gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him. "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age, you can perform so well and so often? I have been with guys less than a third (1/3) of your age who were only good once. "You are truly a great lover, Robert"!!!

Robert, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jane and says: "You mean I was here already"???
Back to top Go down

Robert's Wedding Night
Page 1 of 1