SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new machine at my house...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

new machine at my house... Empty
PostSubject: new machine at my house...   new machine at my house... EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:59 pm

The llc we formed to develop our farm volunteered me to do most of the mowing there. I did what I could with my 12 year old lawn tractor but saw the writing on the wall, so the llc bought me a new cub cadet pro series zero turn with a steering wheel instead of lap bars, I love it!!Mowing has never been so much fun drive drive
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: new machine at my house...   new machine at my house... EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Monica's mom has one and she likes it. She had it a few years now and not had any trouble out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: new machine at my house...   new machine at my house... EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Pam's cub cadet has the Kawasaki engine but the drive pumps are slipping some of the time. I will buy her a new cub, so I will look at the model like the one you use. My commercial Ferris full suspension just got a front tire upgrade yesterday with new no flat tires. The no flats came standard on my commercial Skag.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new machine at my house...   new machine at my house... Empty

Back to top Go down

new machine at my house...
Page 1 of 1