SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evarts Kentucky in February

Go down 
+26
highlander
Disaster
Neuromax
MPower
Foxfire
Admin
Gary
GunRunner
Dirt Chic
ChrisC
RickV
wvyankee2
recon33alpha
roamerr
Bobby D
moto92
bellman
P-anerman
rubicon05
S
Last Chance Rhino
bush
BCO
Big-R
Clayboy
AIRBORNE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Wish hubby & I could make it...but more than likely I will be having my surgery during that time....& will have to take it easy for about a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Dirt Chic wrote:
Wish hubby & I could make it...but more than likely I will be having my surgery during that time....& will have to take it easy for about a week or so.

We wish you guys could make it also....
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 am

Dirt Chic, wish you and Dawber could make it too. I am sure we will catch up on another ride. Best of luck with the surgery.

Okay, so I have another big question for all of those that plan on making this ride. What is everyone's plan for arrival and departure? Is there a bunch that want to ride Friday, or is everyone wanting to arrive Friday and ride Saturday and Sunday? I only ask because I may add a night onto my accomodations, depending on what everyone else wants to do. I know my brother is coming down first thing on Friday, so my plan is to get there Thur night or very early Friday. I would like to ride Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 am

I plan on getting there on friday morning, let's say 10:00ish.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Good deal. So we have an idea of at least getting some riding in on Friday?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 pm

This topic has stretched to 6 pages might be a good time to relist all the ride details, when, where what dates and all here so if some late comers want to try and go they can figure it all out allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:50 pm

GunRunner wrote:
This topic has stretched to 6 pages might be a good time to relist all the ride details, when, where what dates and all here so if some late comers want to try and go they can figure it all out allright

Ride is 6-8 Feb in Evarts (Harlan County, KY). Ride plans as of now look like a nice long day ride on Friday, a day long ride on Saturday with a dinner courtesy of the Harlan County Honor Guard, and possibly a Sunday ride. I am leaning towards possibly staying Sunday night also and pushing out on Monday morning. Not sure of any more details than that at the moment. I would like to get an idea of all those that plan to attend, if for nothing more than to see what kind of ride we want and let our gracious guides know.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Clayboy wrote:
I plan on getting there on friday morning, let's say 10:00ish.

Well, I guess that answers my question. I'll be getting there Friday morning also. About 10:00ish....
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Friday looks like

Airborne
Wifey
Swat Cop
Clay
Big-R
Bellman
P-anerman

Saturday
List TBD
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I can be there Friday, was hoping arriving Thursday evening if possible,,about a 6 hr. drive, so we will see. Really depends on the road conditions and weather,,never been down there, so might drive during daylight hours. I'll let you know more later..but definetly Friday..

kind of ride? Doesn't matter to me, I will not submerge my ride though,,but hills, mud, etc...ok with me.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 am

Friday looks like

Airborne
Wifey
Swat Cop
Clay
Big-R
Bellman
P-anerman
Recon
SC Rhino?

Saturday
List TBD[/quote]
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:47 am

I havent heard from SC, I'll send him a PM and find out.
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I was hoping to leave sometime thursday eve and drive part way but that will all depend when I can get away from work on thursday. I have never been there so I don't know how long it will take me to get there. Any of you KY or VA boys know how long it takes to get there from Norton, VA.. Route 23 and Alt 58 intersection is exactly 300 miles from here. If I can I would like to get there around noon friday.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm

LT will you be there thursday night?
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Where is everyone staying?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Most likely I wont be there till Friday morning. My brother will not arrive till around noon, so I dont plan on taking off on a ride till he gets there.

Rick, there are a host of rentals in the area. Some of us are staying in PoWhiteBoy's rental units. I know there are at least 4-5 in mine, possibly two more that have not committed.
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Wife wants to know if any of the ladies are going?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Yes, my wife will be there.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 am

Ok, sc rhino and I will be there Friday AM.. LT, what is our split for the rental?? Just making money plans so if you could give me a round about number, that should work..
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:13 am

Long story brother, but there is no rental fee for you guys. We can talk offline about that. If you want to do anything, maybe we can get together on some groceries for a nice dinner on Friday night. I plan on trying to get Melissa to cook on Friday evening and maybe even a nice breakfast on Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 pm

LOL,,ok,,just send me a PM if you want, and definetly we will pitch in on some grub. Thanks Chris
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Talked to James (owner of the rental) last night, and all is set. Looks like an early arrival on Friday AM, and a departure on Monday AM. Should allow 3 days of riding for those that can stay!
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:07 pm

oh, chit,,,SC rhino and I will be there Thursday evening,,no biggie we will stay in hotel or something.. Can't wait
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 am

Over on the HCRR site it says a 10am departure from the campground. Maybe we will take a short ride on the park, then roll back to pick up the ones arriving a little later on Friday morning.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 am

Sounds good Chris. The National Guard just switched my drill dates from Feb 21-22, to that weekend, but I'm going to split train, I should still be good..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evarts Kentucky in February
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Southern Riding and Trail info :: Kentucky, Virginia & West Virginia-
Jump to: