SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before & After(Now)

Go down 
+9
roamerr
GODAWGS
wvyankee2
Admin
trnman32
ChrisC
Tiger Rag
Big-R
shawnley1222
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dixie chopper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rear bumper   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Tiger Rag wrote:
Cool video and even better background music.

Ok, here is how I bought mine, it was used when I got it. It may look better then, than now, but I wanted certain functional changes to fit my needs.

As when I bought it:

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 P1010088-1

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 P1010087-1

Now (sorry I don't have any great pictures yet):

You can see the new Bighorns and T7 ITP Beadlocks. Also the larger storage box on the raised bed rack.

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 5f74508e

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 7bcc6814

Added water temp and voltage gauges. GPS and mount as well.

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 Ca16b132

EPI springs (other wheel tire combo shown here though)

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 369f60c1

Not a great picture here but you can see the Kolpin fuel pack on the tailgate and side view mirrors. Anyway, those are a couple of the changes I've made.

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 Abdace87

What kind of rear bumper is that?? I like!!!!!!! Damn, I just noticed you have 2 different ones!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Before & After(Now)   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Chris, she is no candy ass in the mud for sure. You wanna know why..........because I am going to be the one out there scrubbing all that shit off. I did get her to help the last time I cleaned it before it went back into the garage when I came back to Afghanistan. I am anal about the cleaning, so I choose not to hit every mudhole and get that shit in every nook and cranny. I also don't like replacing brakes and bearings prematurely, so I just steer clear of mud when I can. I bet if you give her the keys to your Rhino she will put it in a big deep mudhole for you too!!! :queen: Melissa=Mud Queen
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Before & After(Now)   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:00 pm

dixie chopper wrote:
Tiger Rag wrote:

Before & After(Now) - Page 3 Abdace87

What kind of rear bumper is that?? I like!!!!!!! Damn, I just noticed you have 2 different ones!

This is my old BRP bumper. I sold it to MudChuck on this site.

The new one is a Moose. I just changed them out because the Moose is a single tube and doesn't hit the hitch when the bed tilts up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Before & After(Now)   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:34 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Jimbo , after you have a little Ezra.
You would cheer anybody on doing anything..... cheers

Chris....... :(lmao:

Thats a fact Chris................... muhaha
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Before & After(Now)   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Chris, she is no candy ass in the mud for sure. You wanna know why..........because I am going to be the one out there scrubbing all that shit off. I did get her to help the last time I cleaned it before it went back into the garage when I came back to Afghanistan. I am anal about the cleaning, so I choose not to hit every mudhole and get that shit in every nook and cranny. I also don't like replacing brakes and bearings prematurely, so I just steer clear of mud when I can. I bet if you give her the keys to your Rhino she will put it in a big deep mudhole for you too!!! :queen: Melissa=Mud Queen

LT , I hit the mud when its needed. and you know i keep my shit clean.... :D
yep i get it out every nook and cranny .
But i must admit. Hot chicks in the mud . what else can you ask for...... cheers

Hell if we give pate enough Ezra. I bet he would even run though
a mud hole or two..... :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before & After(Now)   Before & After(Now) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before & After(Now)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: