SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs Empty
PostSubject: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 am

Hey everyone I had this e-mail in the admin account and thought I would share the offer. Not sure if they found the site or if one of you from West Viringia gave them the info. It does seem to be a good offer so we may want to check with them when we make the Summer Road Trip of 08 to Hatfield-McCoy Trails.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Subject:
Ashland WV KOA Resort
managerskoa@atvresort.com (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2008 2:45 pm
To: Admin@southernsxsriders.com
A month or so ago we made and offer to all of the ATV clubs in a eight state area for the use of our campground for club events. We offer a large group discount on all of our cabins, cottages and tent and RV sites. We are new modern KOA campground that was built on the Hatfield McCoy Indian Ridge Trail system. We have direct access to the trail right in the campground. We have a large camp store with almost anything you might need on your trip. We have five cottages with full baths in them (3 also have full kitchens') that will sleep from four to six people. We also have twelve one and two room cabins that are within 200 ft. of our bath house. There are 56 tent and RV sites ranging from primitive to a sites with 50 amp electric, water and sewer. All campsites have cable TV and free WI-FI. We have a modern bath house with a laundry and a camper kitchen. We are able to arrange with a local cater for food service if that is what you are looking for.

If you have never seen our campground look can check us out on line at atvresort.com or call us at (304)862-2322.

A special one time offer that we also offer was a 25% discount on any cabin, cottage, or campsite for a weekend for you or any member of your group to check out the campground.

We hope to here from you soon so that we can help you set up an event for your club.

Thank you.
Dave and Julie Teasdale
Managers
Ashland WV KOA
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:58 am

Let me know if theres any interest and I will call and see if I can get more information.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:12 pm

I left a plug for our Club on the Hatfield/McCoy Trail Message Board. They must have got it there. Cool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm

wvYankee2 are you familiar with the Ashland WV KOA Resort?

Do you think we should consider starting there for the ride?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 pm

The Ashland KOA is a real nice campground. Brand new. The Indian Ridge Trailhead is the newest of the H/M system. Just opened last March. I dont know too much about it and have not been on it myself. It is the farthest south, which would be the closest for most of you. I will check it out and get back with you. I dont know how much discount they are willing to give. But, the cabins there are small and expensive ( $100+ per night, campsites with electric are $35+ per night.) You can get a Comfort Inn room in Bluefield, VA. ( about 20 miles away) for about $69.00 a night. Just depends on what you want to do. Also, remember what I said before. If you all want to come up to Charleston, I have hundreds of miles of unrestricted trails I can take you on. It's up to whatever the majority thinks. Charleston would be another 80 miles North for you guys, and it would be hotel stays and trailering to the trails daily. Or anyone that wants to can camp at the trails, but it would be primitive only. I will check on Indian Ridge system and get back with you.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:11 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
The Ashland KOA is a real nice campground. Brand new. The Indian Ridge Trailhead is the newest of the H/M system. Just opened last March. I dont know too much about it and have not been on it myself. It is the farthest south, which would be the closest for most of you. I will check it out and get back with you. I dont know how much discount they are willing to give. But, the cabins there are small and expensive ( $100+ per night, campsites with electric are $35+ per night.) You can get a Comfort Inn room in Bluefield, VA. ( about 20 miles away) for about $69.00 a night. Just depends on what you want to do. Also, remember what I said before. If you all want to come up to Charleston, I have hundreds of miles of unrestricted trails I can take you on. It's up to whatever the majority thinks. Charleston would be another 80 miles North for you guys, and it would be hotel stays and trailering to the trails daily. Or anyone that wants to can camp at the trails, but it would be primitive only. I will check on Indian Ridge system and get back with you.

can't we all stay at your house??? lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Here is a trail map of the Indian Ridge system. Seems to me that there are less than 100 miles of trails there, and I dont think they tie into any other Trails yet. I'm also not sure how many of the trails we can get on with the SideXSides. Rick, PM Joshc and ask him. He has more experience on H/M than I do. He will tell you what he knows and where he thinks the best riding for us would be.

E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs Img080es9
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:31 pm

can't we all stay at your house??? lol![/quote]

Depends who yall are. I dont know after reading about Wheelin's Boob shots suspect
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Ok , found out some info. The Indian Ridge Trail System will only be about 1 good day of Riding. But, You can access a trail system from the Indian Ridge system called Wagon Wheel. Many days riding over there, and unrestricted although I've been told that you can ride about all the blue trails and most of the black with sidexsides in Indian Ridge( just not legally Twisted Evil ). So, if this KOA looks good to you. This will work for a multi day ride.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Here is a map of the area I ride most of the time near Charleston. As you can see, it's HUGE. Probably well over 500 miles of trails in this area.

E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs Img079mm5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs   E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs Empty

Back to top Go down

E-Mail I Received with a Cabin Discount for ATV Clubs
Page 1 of 1