SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change you better believe in!

Go down 
+4
r6realtor
shawnley1222
ChrisC
wvyankee2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Change you better believe in! Empty
PostSubject: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Sad but true. :evil:

Change you better believe in! Obamachangeqo8
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:23 am

BOOOOoooooo....... :evil:

Chris...... No
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 am

Im screwed thats all i got now ill be in the negative affraid
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Sad but true. :evil:

Change you better believe in! Obamachangeqo8

I wish everyone in america would get this!!!
Back to top Go down
muddbuggy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 pm

found this on another site....
Notice to All Employees

As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama is officially elected into office, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:

1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally among all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are underachieving a "fair shake."

2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst yourselves. This will help those who are "too busy for overtime" to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.

3. All top management will now be referred to as "the government." We will not participate in this "pooling" experience because the law doesn't apply to us.

4. The "government" will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging its workers to continue to work hard "for the good of all."

5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it's "good to spread the wealth." Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more "patriotic."

6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don't feel bad, though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he'll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can't pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?) !!!

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

I can not understand how America became so dumn scratch
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Chris...... No

Chris you aint a obomber supporter.....Are you? If you are I would like to retract my Id hit it statement!
Back to top Go down
xjcrawler

xjcrawler

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Just what we need in Atlanta "another black man asking for change" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Chris...... No

Chris you aint a obomber supporter.....Are you? If you are I would like to retract my Id hit it statement!

No Dave I am Not.... :evil: Not just No but HELL No..... affraid

I am Mcain all the way. ....... cheers
Demacrates raise taxes. specialy people who have any money. I dont
Personaly know any.... Wink But if i did thay would not like it.... Razz

Chris.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 pm

xjcrawler wrote:
Just what we need in Atlanta "another black man asking for change" Rolling Eyes

No kidding man.............if he does not win, my guns are loaded..................
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:55 pm

mine already are busted
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Big-R wrote:
I can not understand how America became so dumn scratch

Man I keep asking myself this same question daily? It almost feels like Americans have been brainwashed???
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 pm

r6realtor wrote:
It almost feels like Americans have been brainwashed???

That is exactly it. The liberals have slowly taking over this country. They teach in our schools, they control our media and they run congress. Liberals are all about doing what feels good and not what needs to be done.

It's tough making hard decision and you can't always do what "feels good". I had to lay a guy off a few months back and freeze all raises. That didn't "feel good" at all. However, if I didn't, the company would have gone under and know one would have a job.

Liberals are just weak people. IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change you better believe in!   Change you better believe in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Change you better believe in!
Page 1 of 1