SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dlc54

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-21

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! Empty
PostSubject: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Had to come show off my "decoration" on my Arctic Kitty. What do you think? Of course this means I have to stay off any trails till ALL hunting seasons are over!!! lol!

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! Picture2

AND it comes complete with Santa's sleigh!

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! Picture3
Back to top Go down
http://4wheelinkitty.blogspot.com/
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:35 pm

................... cheers
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 am

Nice rack dlc54! He He He, :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 am

Tell me when ya get that sleigh loaded up and I'll give ya my address. :Rudolph:
Back to top Go down
dlc54

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 am

Ah I hate to tell it but hadn't you heard? Santa's broke! Needs BAILOUT $$$$$$$!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://4wheelinkitty.blogspot.com/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 pm

dlc54 wrote:
Ah I hate to tell it but hadn't you heard? Santa's broke! Needs BAILOUT $$$$$$$!!!!!!!

:(lmao:
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 pm

I did see that ride....in 1968! Bastard shortchanged me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!   I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind! Empty

Back to top Go down

I know wrong place, but have you ever seen a ride like this? One of a kind!
Page 1 of 1