SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos Empty
PostSubject: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:45 pm

150.00 in chattanooga tn .has many sets also has some other items ,will update later when i get the details.
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 am

Very interested. I make trips to Chattanooga regularlly. Used to live in Hixson and still have family there. Think any of those wheels are off an SE? looking for a set to put on my '08 700. Eventually looking to put Mud lites on them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:28 pm

no se wheels but u might find a set on this forum :D
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 pm

I am looking... here and on Rhino forums. Looks like a good deal is 150 or 200, but i am really interested in rims only. I already have a set of bighorns and need more aggressive. Thanks for the help and am still interested in Chattanooga. Do they have any of the older black wheels?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 pm

i have a set of mud lites with real good tread left on fact black wheels 250.00

new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos 2086108940101874768S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:54 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos   new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos Empty

Back to top Go down

new fact take off tires and wheels for rhinos
Page 1 of 1