SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
garnog

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area Empty
PostSubject: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 pm

RZR Does anyone ride or know of trails in this area. Maybe Kumbrabow ?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

I've never been up that way. DontKnow
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:01 am

I don't know of any, if you find some let everybody know. Where are you at in Northern WV? I am in Clarksburg.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 am

Northern WV? Maybe try that place over in Ohio across from Wheeling. I can't remember the name right off the top of my head, but it something like ----- Power Park
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
garnog

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Northern WV? Maybe try that place over in Ohio across from Wheeling. I can't remember the name right off the top of my head, but it something like ----- Power Park

Thanks . It is called Powerline Park. I know the owners and it is very close. Plenty of good place around here to ride . Just looking for something different.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm

It's West Virginia............got to be trails all over that place. Just got to find them.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:09 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
It's West Virginia............got to be trails all over that place. Just got to find them.

Exactly. That is why I hated living in NC. There were hardly any trails where I was. Back home in WV, you can always find somewhere to ride..
Back to top Go down
garnog

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks for the input Guys, There is no shortage of places to ride around here. Looking for something different. Still have not received an answer to my question. Anyone from Elkins on here?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 pm

I can tell you that up at Elkins you are getting into National Forest area. Only licensed OHV are allowed in the National forest. Here is the Map.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/mnf/general_info/forestmap.html
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Not from Elkins, but I have been there. It is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: A lot of the area around there is   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:06 pm

National Forest I think. I used to trout fish right up top of the mountain above Huttonsville. Kumbrabow is a State Park if I'm not mistaken. If that's right I'm betting that there isn't any riding at Kumbrabow. And I don't know if it's still this way or not, but used to be they'd give you a hell of a fine if you were caught riding in the National Forest in that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area   Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Mill Creek- Huttonsville WV Area
Page 1 of 1