SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highlifter Tool Box

Go down 
+5
shawnley1222
GunRunner
Admin
Tellico450
FLY TRAP
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Highlifter Tool Box Empty
PostSubject: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Does anyone have the highlifter tool box? if so... how do you like it? more importantly... how does it bolt in? is it solid once bolted in? or does it bolt to the side rails like a truck box does?

I was thinking about getting one and painting it black.

or...

i'll just get a plastic tool box for 19 dollars and be done with it.

I like the fact that the highlifter can be locked and is pretty solid though.

thanks,

wheels
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 am

I got a Rubbermaid box from walmart for mine and hold it down with turn buckles. I will try to get some pictures of it if you want?
rolled mine over and the box stayed put
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:36 am

rolled mine this past weekend at the Rock and the 5 gallon can full of gas, cooler and everything stayed in with a Ratchet strap! LOL! cheers

hint.........AVATAR! lol!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 am

hey flytrap..you did make it lol!

ive just got a toolbox bolted in my bed..
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 am

bought everything just made it work
tellico Ive been there and done that,,, on my wifes side to affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 am

if you keep flippin on her side she will wanna ride with me Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 am

I have four flops....3 driver side and one passenger side. Plus a 30mph endo..Did some heavty damage and seperated a shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:46 am

Wheels or just go by Lowes and get one of their small truck\suv boxes. I think thats where I got the box in mine and it was like $30 if I remember.

You saw how I ratched it in and it stayed in just fine an kept your tools stored also safely while on the trail.

Highlifter is a great community an company to buy from if you do choose to spend the money on theirs.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am

Tellico450 wrote:
rolled mine this past weekend at the Rock and the 5 gallon can full of gas, cooler and everything stayed in with a Ratchet strap! LOL! cheers

hint.........AVATAR! lol!

Dang change that sig. pic I thought wheelin was the only one who needed skid plates on his doors. :D
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:47 am

ha ha ha gunny..your real funny Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm

update:

I went to Lowes and got a plastic tool box... it will work for now. 29$.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Wheels what does the box look like? Is it similiar to the box I had in the back of the Prowler? That one came from Lowes also.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Wheels wrote:
Does anyone have the highlifter tool box? if so... how do you like it? more importantly... how does it bolt in? is it solid once bolted in? or does it bolt to the side rails like a truck box does?

or...

thanks,

wheels

i have been looking at those to0!! they r sharp .they look just like a truck tool box ,but made for the rhino!! $ 260.00 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Wheels wrote:

or...

thanks,

wheels

mine should be here thursday ill post some pics when i get it :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:11 pm

mcb... you seem to have all the mods i want (spare tire mount, tool box now, amoung other things)

while we're riding this saturday... don't walk away from your Rhino for too long. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 am

Wheels wrote:
mcb... you seem to have all the mods i want (spare tire mount, tool box now, amoung other things)

while we're riding this saturday... don't walk away from your Rhino for too long. lol!

lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid
i dont have to ask the wife for permission ,thats the best thing about being single.go on and get u one!!!its easier to ask forgiveness than permission!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:44 am

Rhinomcb whats the actual dimensions of that box when you get it. Does it have any extra room on each side? If it did would probably work in a Prowler, but may be too narrow.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:07 am

Need pictures Exclamation :face:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
Rhinomcb whats the actual dimensions of that box when you get it. Does it have any extra room on each side? If it did would probably work in a Prowler, but may be too narrow.

I should get it tomarrow.the inside mesurment of the bed on the rhino is 43 7/8 .here is a link for the box http://www.highlifter.com/product.php?pk=7565&pname= i will post some good pics of it as soon as i get it :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:16 pm

hmmmm, wife or accessories for rhino... that's a tough one. lol!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:21 am

Wheels wrote:
hmmmm, wife or accessories for rhino... that's a tough one. lol!

Hmm i know what i would choose lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:18 pm

here u all go!

well i tryed webshots is down right know.thats what happen to my pics wheelin lol! lol! i will load them on myspace
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:26 pm

go to my myspace and see it if that doesnt work i will get them when webshots gets back on line
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:56 am

here is the picks

Highlifter Tool Box L_0c3a906967133d8c2c25ba5fc0527a0b
Highlifter Tool Box L_7d49d2232922fc31b5646087741ba17c
Highlifter Tool Box L_a34c27300cb9cbb542d0f3b48dd3d80c
Highlifter Tool Box L_d4b4a66cddbf141f4f67cf0a159e5552
Highlifter Tool Box L_00bbfce212f279458370d35544b8aa6e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:36 am

thanks for posting them nick.i got tired of waiting on webshots to get back on line and went to bed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlifter Tool Box
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next