SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highlifter Tool Box

Go down 
+5
shawnley1222
GunRunner
Admin
Tellico450
FLY TRAP
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 am

man, that's nice... does it bolt to the side rails or what?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm

thats the thing they left out,mounting hardware and instructions lol! lol!
thats where i mounted it.selftappers lol! lol! 4 on each side.i had to grind off some of the nuts that hold on those front tiedown loops so it would fit (tight) very,it doesnt move at all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:20 pm

cool. no different from a truck, really....

definitely looks sharp.
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 pm

That is a nice box. I got mine from E-bay . It is a little smaller. We bolted it to the bed. It holds my tow strap and other stuff.

Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 8689_2
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 12:25 pm

both boxes are damn good looking toolboxes (never thought I owuld say that Wink )

Rhinomcb - nice install. Does it rattle in anyway - and is it as sturdy as it appears?

also....dont know if its becuase I skimmed the highlifter site when I saw the price - but does it come in black?

I have a Scentlock box for hunting clothes with a couple of ratchet straps for when we go on long rides....only real nice thing about that system, is I can remove it easily for neighborhood short rides.

still a damn good looking box.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:12 pm

rcmass wrote:
both boxes are damn good looking toolboxes (never thought I owuld say that Wink )

Rhinomcb - nice install. Does it rattle in anyway - and is it as sturdy as it appears?

also....dont know if its becuase I skimmed the highlifter site when I saw the price - but does it come in black?

I have a Scentlock box for hunting clothes with a couple of ratchet straps for when we go on long rides....only real nice thing about that system, is I can remove it easily for neighborhood short rides.

still a damn good looking box.

doesnt rattle a bit.sturdy as a rock.i could take it out in about 30 sec with a el drill.but with that thin metal on the bed ,i would think it wouldnt take a hole lot to srtip out the holes.im going to do some thinking and checking on some different fastners for it .right know i have 4 self tappers on each side.i took it on its first ride yesterday and i was 100% impressed!!!they do come in black from yamaha that i have found ,but there about 485$ .i could rhino line this one,but i think im going to leave it the way it is.it matches my floorboards Cool
Back to top Go down
Mudchuck

Mudchuck

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

I'm thinking about the Walmart box. How would you mount it? Only thing I see is to drill through bed and box.

Chuck
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:57 pm

drill - or ratchet straps.
Back to top Go down
yellow660

yellow660

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 pm

I've had the Highlifter for a couple of years now and love it. One of the best accessories you can get.

Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 Redclay2Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 DSC01449
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlifter Tool Box   Highlifter Tool Box - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlifter Tool Box
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2