SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After market axles

Go down 
+2
moto92
rhino nut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: After market axles   After market axles EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Hello everyone i am looking for a good set of axles for an 07 450 rhino, Can someone give me some advise for after market axles? I have broken 2 rears an would like to have something strong. (NOT GORILLA) My buddy has a set an they s..k The customer servise is the worst in the business. Any help is welcome. Brands an where to get them would be great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:23 pm

high lifter has a new pro series coming out
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

rhino nut,

Looking at your avatar........ They do not make an axle strong enough for you.....

roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:06 pm

I think it's www.cvman.com
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm

rhino nut wrote:
Hello everyone i am looking for a good set of axles for an 07 450 rhino, Can someone give me some advise for after market axles? I have broken 2 rears an would like to have something strong. (NOT GORILLA) My buddy has a set an they s..k The customer servise is the worst in the business. Any help is welcome. Brands an where to get them would be great. Thanks

I agree with your buddy.
I never heard good things about Monkey Axles..... Eat
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:31 pm

ive got one from the cv man. i thought it was just a stock replacement but when i got it the shaft is about twice the size. a sticker came with it that said monster axles or something like that. works good so far. only thing is the shaft is so much bigger there is a spot that it will rub the lower arm.
todd from hunterworks sent me there, he said it was cheaper than he could get me an oem
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:39 pm

moto92 wrote:
ive got one from the cv man. i thought it was just a stock replacement but when i got it the shaft is about twice the size. a sticker came with it that said monster axles or something like that. works good so far. only thing is the shaft is so much bigger there is a spot that it will rub the lower arm.
todd from hu
nterworks sent me there, he said it was cheaper than he could get me an oem

Thanks very much, Is the guy you are calling cv man is that the same guy that is on Ebay called CV Resteration?
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm

yes thats the guy
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm

moto92 wrote:
yes thats the guy

Thank you very much, That is the same guy ive been talking to. I think i will try them, Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey Chris C from Marieta GA. Where do you ride? There is 9 of us with Rhinos that ride quite a bit. Were not to far apart Hendersonville N.C. lets get a bunch together an ride. We are always looking to ride with other people. Holler at me jwilkiegirl@bellsouth.net I know dont laugh its my wifes Email add.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:00 pm

rhino nut wrote:
Hey Chris C from Marieta GA. Where do you ride? There is 9 of us with Rhinos that ride quite a bit. Were not to far apart Hendersonville N.C. lets get a bunch together an ride. We are always looking to ride with other people. Holler at me jwilkiegirl@bellsouth.net I know dont laugh its my wifes Email add.

Sounds good . will do..... cheers

Chris... allright
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:10 am

ChrisC wrote:
rhino nut wrote:

Chris... allright

Chris only rides three times a year. We try to get him out of the house more, but he has more work to get done than any retired person I know........... roflmao
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:20 am

[quote="ChrisC"]
rhino nut wrote:

Chris

Where do you guys ride ? Seriously ? How many of yall ride together ?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:28 am

We ride mostly in KY, WV and TN. I have never ridden any farther south than that. BTW, I love your avatar pic!
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

[quote="Airborne LT"]We ride mostly in KY, WV and TN. I have never ridden any farther south than that. BTW, I love your avatar pic!

Sounds kind of like us , we just got back from Ky we went to Black Mtn. that was our 3rd trip we are getting a ride together an go back to Coal Creek if you all are interested? I dont have any dates yet just trying to see who all wants to go. Yeah that avatar pic is a place about 10 min from my house, Have yall ever been to GULCHES in Laurens SC. Good place to ride not real big but ruff. Check it out on line. Do yall ride the ruff an hard stuff or you all gravel road riders? Give me a yell.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:57 pm

[quote="rhino nut"]
Airborne LT wrote:
We ride mostly in KY, WV and TN. I have never ridden any farther south than that. BTW, I love your avatar pic!

Sounds kind of like us , we just got back from Ky we went to Black Mtn. that was our 3rd trip we are getting a ride together an go back to Coal Creek if you all are interested? I dont have any dates yet just trying to see who all wants to go. Yeah that avatar pic is a place about 10 min from my house, Have yall ever been to GULCHES in Laurens SC. Good place to ride not real big but ruff. Check it out on line. Do yall ride the ruff an hard stuff or you all gravel road riders? Give me a yell.

No gravel road cowboys that I ride with. All of the normal crew I roll with like to hit the rough technical stuff.
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

[quote="Airborne LT"]
rhino nut wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

No gravel road cowboys that I ride with. All of the normal crew I roll with like to hit the rough technical stuff.

Sound like us we need to get a ride up, If yall are interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After market axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: After market axles   After market axles Empty

Back to top Go down

After market axles
Page 1 of 1