SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 am

I got a deal on a brand new, in the box, Ramsey ATV 2500 W/wireless remote, manual rocker switch, and all related hardware. Made in the USA. And perhaps best of all, a LIFETIME WARRANTY! All for $270. Now it does have steel cable and not the syn rope, but if I want the rope that isn't much to add at any time I choose right? Single line pull is twice what the Rhino weighs and with the included snatch block, that goes up to 5,000 lbs. Surely that will be big enough will it not? Like to hear ya'lls thoughts please! Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 am

same one i have love it
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey Coot, was yours hard to install? I do have to buy a mounting plate yet that I don't think came with it. Thought I'd wait till it gets here to see just what I do need. How do you like the wireless remote deal?
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm

I suggest you get the winch mounting plate/front receiver hitch combo...

It's really handy to have a receiver on the front. I have a trailer hitch and a large tow hook that I swap back and forth between the front and rear...

Spotting a trailer with the hitch on the front is the only way to go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

i have the reciever kent was talking about mine is on a plate that goes to the reciever front and rear hookups i bought from hunterworks dont know if they still have them or can get them check at hunterworks.com talk to todd he might still get them .
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm

ive got a warn 2500 with syn rope, its gotten me out of everything so far.
yours should work fine too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!   Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winch questions: Please tell me I didn't screw up AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1