SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino

Go down 
+7
shawnley1222
cajuncoot
Rhino Rob
Big-R
wvyankee2
ChrisC
06green450
11 posters
AuthorMessage
06green450
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-12

New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino Empty
PostSubject: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 am

I am new to the rhino "scene" and have really gotten hooked. I am 18 years old and have ridden four wheelers and quads for years, but recently purchased my rhino. I have never been a part of an ATV club or any groups, and I am not really sure how they work. I plan on signing up to become a member and paying my fees. This may sound dumb, but I do not know how an UTV group works, do you just pay your fees and then post a new thread to see if anyone wants to meet up or ride with you? I am located in Knoxville Tennessee and love the idea of meeting new people, and getting new buddies to off road with.

I have attached pictures of my new Rhino. I have ordered: a 4000lb winch, everything to fab. a windshield, a stereo system, and a top, but I am waiting on them to arrive. I plan on getting everything hooked up as soon as possible!

Again, sorry if my questions sound dumb, but I am just new to all of this! I am a really nice guy and love meeting new people though!

New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino DSC01833

New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino DSC01839
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:47 am

welcome 06green450........ cheers
Glad your joining us.
It is perfect if you live in TN. That is one of our main
riding areas. We ride a pretty good bit at Winrock in TN.
we also ride in Kentucky and WV.
Yes , once you pay the fee , and sign the weaver.
you get a Southern Side x Side Tshirt. your name will
be turned orange. and you will have access to our ride group
forums , you now dont see.
Being part of Southern side x sides in more than just riding.
our group rides are social events. We usually all stay at the
same hotels , and on saturday night we have a big gathering.
and we go to dinner. its like one big family.
You are sure to have a great time.
We look foward to seeing you on our rides.... allright

Chris..... cheers

PS- PM Big-R ( Ronnie Bryant ) He will get you all set up.... HatWave
Back to top Go down
06green450
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 am

Thanks I believe I will sign up and pay my member dues.

I have a question regarding a membership

Guests

Friends and guests will not be allowed on group rides that are planned and organized by the staff of the SouthernSxSRiders, and announced in the Members/Upcoming rides forum. These rides will be reserved for members and their families only.

Would I be allowed to have my father or friend ride along in the Rhino with me, or would anyone with me need to be a registered member?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 am

Glad you made it over. Joining is a $20 fee along with your application for a lifetime membership. You will recieve a T-Shirt with your membership. Indicate what size you want with your application. You will then have access to a members only section of this forum where our official group members future rides are planned. You are also free to set up or join in on any unofficial rides people post up invites to in the open forum. Read up some in the membership info section for more details and a link for the application. You will also have your picture put up on the main group website under members here:

http://www.southernsxsriders.net/

Good looking Rhino there. Sounds like your ready to get it set up right.

welcome2 to the SouthernSxSRiders.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 am

Yes , you can bring your father with you.
or a girlfriend if you want. Eat
we just imply these rules. so people
wont bring 6 or 8 people with them. we had a time this
was getting out of control. but your family of girlfriend or
whatever is fine...... allright

Chris
Back to top Go down
06green450
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:58 am

Awesome! I will get my application printed out and sent in!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:03 am

We look Foward to riding with you..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:11 am

06green450,

I am glad you hopped on the site. You do not have to join to enjoy the forum. There are many here that get together and ride all the time. The membership is for our official rides. We have about four of them a year.

Congrats on the new rhino and I hope you can make some of our rides. Like ChrisC said we do ride your area a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 am

Hey neighbor ! Glad you found us, since you went yammy instead of po- po, I am in the bearden area. As soon asi get some things mended , we can hook up and ride some areas.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 am

welcome lots fo good folks here... rhino looking good so far and you are already setting it up nicely... peppers I am no longer the youngest member of "Ssxs"
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:26 pm

welcome2 06Green450......you found the right spot to be Dude!! There is an Encyclopedia of info and knowledge here @ SSxS Riders. I ride down from Wisconsin to ride with these people.....and believe me when I say that it is ALWAYS worth the trip!! Great bunch of people here! welcome and stick around!!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 pm

welcome We are glad you're here and especially glad to see you want to go orange !! allright
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:29 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino   New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

New member, with a couple of questions...and pics of the Rhino
Page 1 of 1