SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!

Go down 
+5
Big-R
DirtDawber
2Slow4U
ridepate
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

It’s taken me too long to get around to this and for that I’m sorry. I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your overwhelming show of kindness and support at the loss of my beloved Sister. The PM’s and e mails you just wouldn’t believe. And most from folks that I haven’t as of yet had the pleasure of meeting face to face. Thank you. I was doing a fair job of holding my emotions in check until the U.S. Navy Honor Guard began blowing “Taps” during the folding of her Flag. Sis had been a Navy Corpsman during Viet Nam. The Navy Honor Guard did a GREAT job. I don’t think I could wish cancer on Bin Ladin after watching it take so many from my family. Sis only got 2 years of her retirement from the Dept of the Army after 32 years as a civilian worker at the Pentagon. She was only 62. She will be deeply missed. Thank you folks!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Phil,
We may be all accused of being rednecks from time to time, but we don't bail on our friends, period...............As the west-coasters say "That's just how we roll"............Godspeed.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm

God Bless ya, Tick, and comfort ya, and help you through these times...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm

God bless you and your family Tick. It's ok to not, 'hold up'. Let the emotions flow freely like the love you had for her.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

tick,

The lost of a love one hurts. However, the only pain left now is with the ones she left behind. Good bless you and your family.....

My Father-in-law will probably be gone in a few days and I pray it will not take that long. Cancer is a tough.
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

God Bless you and your family
Back to top Go down
Z06-08
SSXSRider Member
Z06-08

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Said very well Capt God Bless
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Sorry for your loss. God Bless
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm

May you find comfort in the memories Phil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!   I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to do this!
Page 1 of 1