SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program Empty
PostSubject: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 pm

BLUERIBBON COALITION, INC

We have never experienced such a relentless onslaught against OHV recreation and access as we are right now. Almost daily, we learn of some new planning initiative, a new piece of Wilderness legislation, a new lawsuit, or new attempt to rip-off dedicated OHV registration fees.

BRC is drawing from our unparalleled experience to turn the tide and build lasting solutions that make sense for the land and the people. Your membership in the BlueRibbon Coalition is critical. Now is the time to join together and expand our influence on the issues.

With the help of Rocky Mountain ATV-MC, we've made joining, renewing, or extending your membership in the BlueRibbon Coalition especially worth your while. For a limited time, we are making you this special "no buts-no brainer" offer where you can join BRC and literally double the value of your money:

Join-renew-extend your membership in BlueRibbon Coalition now and you will get a $25 gift card from Rocky Mountain ATV-MC!

Do the math: $29.00 BRC Membership
-$25.00 Gift Card
$ 4.00 Your final cost

YOU CAN'T LOSE!

► It's the right thing to do-at the right time
► You're helping to save trails
► You stay informed on issues
► Righteous deal for you
► Join-Renew-Extend membership in BRC for a full year
► Get the gift card-buy what you wanted to buy anyway
► Final membership cost to you is $4

Hands down, there has never been a better opportunity to help protect trails through membership in the BlueRibbon Coalition. Won't you please join with us? We've made it very easy for you at www.sharetrails.org/rmatv

Share this with your friends-we'll give them the same opportunity when they JOIN!

###

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible use of public lands and waters, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. It represents of 10,000 individual, business, and organizational members for a combined total of over 600,000 recreationists nationwide. 1-800-258-3742 www.sharetrails.org
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Think Morning Coffee and Doughnut Costs!   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

One morning’s average cash outlay for a year long membership in a National Organization whose sole mission is the preservation of ACCESS to YOUR Public Lands!

thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm

The Lyin King wrote:
One morning’s average cash outlay for a year long membership in a National Organization whose sole mission is the preservation of ACCESS to YOUR Public Lands!

thatsright

I am going to be honest with you. There is no public land in Kentucky that you can ride a SxS on. Most all public land is 50" or less.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 am

Big-R wrote:
The Lyin King wrote:

thatsright

I am going to be honest with you. There is no public land in Kentucky that you can ride a SxS on. Most all public land is 50" or less.

It is true that most of the Public access under attack is West coast, but there are some East Coast as well. Tellico is a prime example. We also just lost Swiss, WV where we rode in June. Feds shut it down. Local club is activly trying to reverse it now. It's just not about Public Land access. It is about the Enviro wackos that want us shut down for unnecessarily polluting the Environment with our toys. Private Property is not exempt from these freaks. Example would be when they sue Brimstone recreation for sediment off their property entering streams and screwing up fishing. They could make Brimstone pay so much in legal fees that it would not be worth them fighting to keep it open. These Enviros have that kind of money. By joining the BRC it just may keep the fight on the public lands and off of private. I can assure you one thing. Once they conquer the public land battle they will go after private. There is a big picture here. Just my opinion, but I think we should be involved with the access issue. 2cents
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 am

Good point Yank.

Guys lets get involved. I'll join.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
The Lyin King wrote:

thatsright

The Lyin King wrote:
I'm sure there are folks here on this forum who own SXSs and also have ATVs/Dirt Bikes that are allowed on said trails (while they still remain open at all). Also, I'll hazard a guess that not everyone on this site lives in Kentucky or suffers the restrictions which you do in your State, I'm sorry they have done this to you!

It is true that most of the Public access under attack is West coast, but there are some East Coast as well. Tellico is a prime example. We also just lost Swiss, WV where we rode in June. Feds shut it down. Local club is activly trying to reverse it now. It's just not about Public Land access. It is about the Enviro wackos that want us shut down for unnecessarily polluting the Environment with our toys. Private Property is not exempt from these freaks. Example would be when they sue Brimstone recreation for sediment off their property entering streams and screwing up fishing. They could make Brimstone pay so much in legal fees that it would not be worth them fighting to keep it open. These Enviros have that kind of money. By joining the BRC it just may keep the fight on the public lands and off of private. I can assure you one thing. Once they conquer the public land battle they will go after private. There is a big picture here. Just my opinion, but I think we should be involved with the access issue. 2cents

The Lyin King wrote:
Yes, you are right . . . most of the Public Lands currently being closed are in the 13 Western States but when the attack began on Tellico I was here in California writing letters to the Nantahala National Forest Managers, the Tusquitee District Ranger and other public officials fighting it, I know no borders! No matter where we live they are ALL OUR PUBLIC LANDS and just as I may have wanted to visit or vacation at Tellico in the future, some of you folks may want to do the same out in my neck of the woods someday or may have friends and relatives who are or will be affected and would benefit from your Access Advocacy. The private land issue has been brewing for years, if you want to build a home on private property some areas have for years required an environmental assessment to ensure you are not disturbing the habitat of some microscopic endangered species. I believe the access/public land fight is one worth joining and have been a member of the BRC since 2002 . . . just my $.02

Last edited by The Lyin King on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Big-R wrote:
Good point Yank.

Here is the link folks. http://www.sharetrails.org/

I dont want my Great Grandkids looking through my old pictures someday and saying, " You didn't really used to do that, did you?"

Yank is a member. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Good point Yank.

I dont want my Great Grandkids looking through my old pictures someday and saying, " You didn't really used to do that, did you?"

Yank is a member. cheers

Right on guys! Use this link to get the $4.00 deal . . . www.sharetrails.org/rmatv
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

The Lyin King wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Good point Yank.

Yank is a member. cheers

Right on guys! Use this link to get the $4.00 deal . . . www.sharetrails.org/rmatv

Bump
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: If Not For You?   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 am

The Lyin King wrote:
The Lyin King wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Good point Yank.

Yank is a member. cheers

Bump

Indeed! Your kids, grand children and future generations!

http://www.sharetrails.org/rmatv
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Help prevent that bump in the road!
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Two weeks remain to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Offer Ends Nov. 1, 2009   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

I just extended my membership even though it’s not due for another two months.

Oct. 28, 2009 10:xx:31 PDT
Receipt No: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Hello Robert XXXX,
You sent a payment of $XXX.00 USD to BlueRibbon Coalition.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *BLUERIBBONC.

Merchant information
BlueRibbon Coalition
brbooks@sharetrails.org
BlueRibbon Coalition: Preserving your recreational access to public lands.
800-258-3742 Instructions to merchant
None provided

The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program BRCCard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program   The BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Its New Member Incentive Program Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1