SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:

Go down 
+8
wvyankee2
Big-R
DirtDawber
GunRunner
RedNeckRanger
Rhino Rob
ChrisC
Woodtick
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

Teasing and Hacking on each other is a normal and perfectly accepable action that is taken every day on forums everywhere. When an issue becomes serious to the point of making accusations that are personnel attacks, it needs to go to PM's or the phone call and stay off the forum board. Simple reasoning behind this is when it hits the forum board there is no real interest in resolution to the problem. On the contrary, it only imflames others to each side of an issue which creates a situation where the toxic matter of discontent spreads. Thats not what were about here at the SouthernSxSRiders.
Now let's quit Hijack Chris's thread and get off this subject.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 am

wvyankee2 wrote:

Well if it was Chris's thread, I would not feel bad about hijacking. However, sense it is Wood Tick's thread, lets get back on topic..... Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
uplaugh This is starting to sound like bashing of popos , im not getting in that mess again. My joke was about cash for clunkers . surrender

Gunny, you are talking shit about the Rhino and Bashing it. You started it, but I guess that is ok. It is only not Ok if the yank calls you out on it.....
Cash for clunkers is where they crush the trade ins, it was a simple joke about chris trading it in not a bash on a rhino. funny DD posted several posts openly bashing popos and you ignored it just like when yank did it and once again you target me. Why? scratch

Gunny, I am just saying you are not an angle. Thats all. Laughing

Believe or not, I thought it was funny. If everyone can see the fun then that is fine. We should not be so serious all the time.....

Last edited by Big-R on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

Chris' Rhino was one of the nicest I have seen.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Big-R wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:

Well if it was Chris's thread, I would not feel bad about hijacking. However, sense it is Wood Tick's thread, lets get back on topic..... Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435

Yeah, what he said. Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Big-R wrote:

Believe or not, I thought it was funny. If everyone can see the fun then that is fine. We should not be so serious all the time.....

I never said i was a angle, Im not even sure which one i might be scratch Am i a right angle or a left angle roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

I never said i was a angle, Im not even sure which one i might be scratch Am i a right angle or a left angle roflmao

roflmao you are probably a LEFT wing angle roflmao

Damn I am a goof sometimes........ Your no ANGEL roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

No, that would be a democrat angle, definitely not one of those Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Maybe once your little girl starts school she can help you with your spelling ownedsm

As to being a Angel, nope never claimed to be, just it would be nice if you guys practiced a little fairness. Anyone else can bash and throw off all they want without a word said.
Oh, and Kent, Know what the yamaha model number is for the Rhino 450? Its YPOS450 roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

No, that would be a democrat angle, definitely not one of those Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Maybe once your little girl starts school she can help you with your spelling ownedsm

As to being a Angel, nope never claimed to be, just it would be nice if you guys practiced a little fairness. Anyone else can bash and throw off all they want without a word said.
Oh, and Kent, Know what the yamaha model number is for the Rhino 450? Its YPOS450 roflmao

Gunny, I am not going to get into it with you on the open forum. Fun is Fun. Trying me is something else.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 pm

My little hand-held Cobra @ 19.99 a set has not failed me yet. Not sure why a 200.00 radio is worth it???? We're all within 30 ft of each other.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:57 pm

ridepate wrote:
My little hand-held Cobra @ 19.99 a set has not failed me yet. Not sure why a 200.00 radio is worth it???? We're all within 30 ft of each other.

I agree with that, but they would be awesome for Bear Hunting season. Hunter
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Humm ,guess I got confused. Wrong thread?? Bears, we feed'em around here Marty, It's all fun until they break down the front door...........
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm

ridepate wrote:

ridepate wrote:
Humm ,guess I got confused. Wrong thread?? Bears, we feed'em around here Marty, It's all fun until they break down the front door...........

scratch yeah buddy, wrong thread Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 pm

10-4 breaker, breaker..........Makers-Mark tonight, I splurged............Kinda wierd tho.......I swear I replied to the FRS thread..............Oh well, another night in sunny Braselton............. Hey Mike bought a Grizzly 550 SE, dam things pretty..........Why?? We're not sure........It was raining ,and he had no grading to do, so he felt the need to boost the economy......
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 am

ridepate wrote:
Hey Mike bought a Grizzly 550 SE,.

What???? why did he do that???? Did he bring the Makers over?????
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 am

GunRunner wrote:

Gunny you must have that POS part of the model number confused with your Po-POS , because my Rhino is a YXR45... guess that XR is short for extraordinary....

BTW, do you know why Rangers have to be so big? It's to haul all the parts out of the woods that fall off them AND their little brothers, the RZRs, since the RZR can't haul poo , it can only haul Butt...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 am

Dam guys ant this shit getting old.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 am

ChrisC wrote:

YES, it is
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

ChrisC wrote:

Yes it is, and Gunny is wondering why I am getting on him. Well I would like for everyone to go back and read this thread again. Gunny you made the first comment. Now you are saying I didn't mean it that way.

Well there has been a lot of shit talking lately. That is fine with me as long as it does not get out of hand. I know of one comment made recently that was taken WAY out of context. This was done for personal reasons. I am letting everyone know now that I will keep the peace on this board. At what ever the cost.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 am

Ok, then lets see who bash's what next thatsright

Last edited by GunRunner on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:40 am

GunRunner wrote:
its not my fault some (you and yank) used it as just another excuse to blast me

Gunny, has the Yank blasted you? scratch Please, show me the post please.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Little hard to quote from a topic that has been removed by the admin. humper
Im done yank, its best we just let all this end here and now.

Last edited by GunRunner on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:58 pm

GunRunner wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Little hard to quote from a topic that has been removed by the admin. humper
Im done yank, its best we just let all this end here and now.

I thought you were talking about this thread.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 pm

What part of done didn't you understand? lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Ok.....Big R ....I think I know how to fix this mess, and everyone will be mellow buddies

Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 Bizzle10Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 Bizzle10Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 Bizzle10

Everyone better now Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Exclamation Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 13435 hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:   Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Chris C, a question for ya sir:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next