SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-24

I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left Empty
PostSubject: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Well I sold the Rhino in a last minute decision.
I am selling the 4 seat cage I had on it and a few other items listed below:

4 seat cage (cooler rack is bent from backing into a tree) $475
2 Blue Crow 4 point automotive style buckle harnesses $60.00 shipped per harness.
2 stock black seats $120.00 shipped
Stock seat bed mount bracket 80.00 without shipping. Have no idea how much this would cost to ship.

Here are some pictures of the cage and items. The seats in this picture went with the Rhino so I have the stock black ones.
http://picasaweb.google.com/underwood.martin/RhinoCage?feat=directlink
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

So why did you sell the rhino? Are you getting out or looking for something else?
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Yeah Marty, What gives. Why did you sale the Rhino????
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 am

Well I did not want to sell. However, we just don't have the time to ride. With 2 younger kids it is very hard to go anywhere to ride for more than just a 5 or 6 hour ride. Plus it was getting to where the only decent place to ride was like 90 miles from home.

The wife loves riding but the fumes get here everytime. I still have my son's and I will probably get a sport quad next year (used and cheap). I didn't like the idea of $10,000 sitting in my garage looking pretty. If however, I do decide to get another one, it will be a PoPo S. But it looks like right now my next large purchase will be a new travel trailer to replace our popup camper.

I really enjoyed riding but it just wasn't practical. Hell it cost me $400.00 to go to Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:22 am

Marty,

I hate to here that. But your right, it is expensive to buy, keep up and ride. Maybe you'll be back.

Just remember that you are a life time member of the Southern SxS Riders. Don't forget us and check back in from time to time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Well sory to hear but i understand, keep in touch I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left 431114
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah I hear ya brother. I have dropped a small fortune this year in gas money and all the stuff involved with rides. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I hope you get a chance to get another soon and get back out on there. Happy trails.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 am

Guys I will be back at some point and I will continue to be on here looking at pictures and riding.

I loved riding with you guys and that is something that I just can't walk away from forever.

By the way, the seats and harnesses are sold so all I have left is the cage.
Back to top Go down
all4sho

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm

martman100 wrote:
Well I sold the Rhino in a last minute decision.
I am selling the 4 seat cage I had on it and a few other items listed below:

4 seat cage (cooler rack is bent from backing into a tree) $475

Do you still have the cage for sale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left   I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left Empty

Back to top Go down

I sold the Rhino and have this stuff left
Page 1 of 1