SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you. Empty
PostSubject: Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.   Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello everyone sold the Rhino an the buyer didnt want some stuff on it to bring the price down.
THIS STUFF HAS TO GO.
PRICE DROP ON THE OHLIN SHOCKS $1500
PRICE DROP ON WHEELS AN TIRES $600
PRICE DROP ON THE PIPE $250
Warn XT40 (SOLD)
Warn Winch bumper (SOLD)
DG X-2 oval stainless steel, Full header an pipe not just a slip on. 6-months old Paid almost $500 sell for $250
14 INCH ITP C-TYPE 7 Beedlocks with 20 bolt rings Black wheels with silver rings with 27inch ITP XTRs with 95% tread 2 has plugs but holds air no problem. rings are scratched but wheels are great. paid $1000 sell $600
New set of OHLINS Reservoir shocks Front are fully adjustable compression, Dampining, preload rear is compression only. 1 ride on them they are new. Paid almost $3000 sell $1500 These shocks are SWEET.

Last edited by rhino nut on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.   Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

I wouldnt mind taking the winch off your hands. Would it mount to my super atv bumper or stock rhino location? I almost wouldnt mind taking the warn bumper as well now that i think of it....
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.   Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 am

MuddyBuddy wrote:
I wouldnt mind taking the winch off your hands. Would it mount to my super atv bumper or stock rhino location? I almost wouldnt mind taking the warn bumper as well now that i think of it....
I am not sure if it will fit your winch bumper, you might could call the company an see what they think. If you want it just let me know because there is several people sent me PMs saying they were interested but the first to say (ILL TAKE IT) Gets it. Thanks Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.   Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sold Rhino got some stuff for sale. Got pics will send them to you.
Page 1 of 1