SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hillbilly Funny:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Hillbilly Funny: Empty
PostSubject: Hillbilly Funny:   Hillbilly Funny: EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

The town constable is sitting on the front porch of the general store, in a small Alabama town, when he sees Junior walking up the street with a black eye. He calls out “Junior, how’d you get that black eye?”

“Well Sir, it was this way. Me an my brother went to church yesterday, jest like we always do, and we was sittin in the pew behind old lady Smith. When we all stood up to sing the hymn, I noticed that big ole flowery dress she wears to church was stuck between her butt cheeks, so I pulled it out, and that’s how I got this black eye.”

The constable says “I hope you learned something from that”.

“I shore did” says Junior.

The next Monday, the constable is sitting on the general store porch, when he sees Junior walking up the street with another black eye and a big bandage on his nose. He called Junior over and asked what happened.

“Me an my brother went to church yesterday, jest like we always do, and we was sittin in the pew behind old lady Smith. When we all stood up to sing the hymn, I noticed that big ole flowery dress she wears to church was stuck between her butt cheeks again.”

“My god, you didn’t pull it out again, did you?”

“No Sir” Junior replied, “but my brother did”. “I knowed she didn’t like that, so right quick, I put it back.”
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Hillbilly Funny: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillbilly Funny:   Hillbilly Funny: EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

Hillbilly Funny:
Page 1 of 1