SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice Ranger XP

Go down 
+15
ChrisC
DirtDawber
ridepate
Gimpy
AIRBORNE
bush
Mud-and-Guts
Big-R
mking
Neuromax
Sporto
GunRunner
Clayboy
Foxfire
wvyankee2
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 pm

RedNeckRhino wrote:
did i see a pic of a 4 seater somewhere on this forum??

Right here Craig. In Sandstone color.

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 13592041

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 P12kbg
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:07 pm

that one is cool....but couldnt handle the BUS.....LOL. i saw one the other day......like pates new one ....except it had the full cage and a seat in the back.......somewhere..???
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Maier hood looks great on these. perfect10

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Maier
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Maier hood looks great on these. perfect10

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Maier

On-Order........ :D So's the roof. Those rear flares are fugly tho..............Pew
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I am parcel to that hood... :D
<------- thatsright
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 am

Quagmire
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:17 pm

anybody know what kind of wheels those r on the white one with the nice headlights?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Craig- I think they are these from Superatv.com, problem is, to me anyway, they only come in 14-inch. Unknown brand....

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Xdrx5i
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

They also sell this Big-Horn knock-off, only problem is ,they only come in 14's also. Called the Dominator.

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Zkpulk
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

i like the set up on the white one...... do u think it would pull them big tires good for my kind of riding? 28 s ?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I see where it would be no problem at all. The low in the XP is even lower than a RZR, just from my seat of the pants feeling. It's a granny, big time. With 28's tho (depends on the tire) you may encounter some front-fenderwell rub without the 2-inch forward arms.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 pm

u know what they r sellind the arms for?.....i read on another forum that is wasnt a problem...but it might be ..
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

I know the lift from ranger-Pro lift is 499.00 , includes all 4, +2 front arms and the rear lift. You may be right it might not need it for 28's. It comes with 26's, myself am gonna stick with the stockers untill they are worn-out, but I am going with a lift, just not sure wich one yet.

Just go ahead and do this.....................Without the swamp tires, and leave any RZR behind..............

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 30muvza

Except maybe this one.................

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Rck6d4
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm

lol......little much 4 me .....
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Yeah me too............... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:41 am

Leave any rzr behind roflmao Dang Pate, did that XP come with some of them funny mushrooms growing in the bed? Cause you sure are touting the XP to be a lot more capable at doing things better than the rzr than any ive ever read about. lol! come next trip we do to Brimstone a lot of us will be expecting big things from you!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Leave any rzr behind roflmao Dang Pate, did that XP come with some of them funny mushrooms growing in the bed? Cause you sure are touting the XP to be a lot more capable at doing things better than the rzr than any ive ever read about. lol! come next trip we do to Brimstone a lot of us will be expecting big things from you!

Gunny-Go back and read. I was not reffering to mine. That one with the 6-inch Cavos would walk all over a RZR, literally!!!!!!!!!! And read the next comment about the RZR.....Kinda jumpy today huh??? roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm

ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Gunny-Go back and read. I was not reffering to mine. That one with the 6-inch Cavos would walk all over a RZR, literally!!!!!!!!!! And read the next comment about the RZR.....Kinda jumpy today huh??? roflmao

Quote :
Just go ahead and do this.....................Without the swamp tires, and leave any RZR behind....

Im not jumpy at all, dont go squirming around on us, i read your post well, you said take off the big tires and leave Any RZR behind thatsright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Quote :
Just go ahead and do this.....................Without the swamp tires, and leave any RZR behind....

Im not jumpy at all, dont go squirming around on us, i read your post well, you said take off the big tires and leave Any RZR behind thatsright

Still no mention of "Mine"...........The truths the truth......... ownedsm
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:55 pm

ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Quote :

Still no mention of "Mine"...........The truths the truth......... ownedsm

lol! Im glad then youre not saying youres will do all those magical things better, cause we would expect you to prove it thatsright
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Went to the Polaris dealer today and got my first up-close look at the new Ranger 800XP. I really like what I saw. Damn nice machine well thought out. Fit and finish was awesome also. I was impressed. clap
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I saw one driving down the street today. It look a little big for the woods roflmao

Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Tank210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Ranger XP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next