SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice Ranger XP

Go down 
+15
ChrisC
DirtDawber
ridepate
Gimpy
AIRBORNE
bush
Mud-and-Guts
Big-R
mking
Neuromax
Sporto
GunRunner
Clayboy
Foxfire
wvyankee2
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:51 pm

no thats not to big it makes its on trails with no trouble ownedsm Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 970432
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Went to the Polaris dealer today and got my first up-close look at the new Ranger 800XP. I really like what I saw. Damn nice machine well thought out. Fit and finish was awesome also. I was impressed. clap

i was at the local dealor the other day....what was they asking for them there? mine said about 12.5 k then i read that the msrp was 11.5 k
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:02 pm

RedNeckRhino wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Went to the Polaris dealer today and got my first up-close look at the new Ranger 800XP. I really like what I saw. Damn nice machine well thought out. Fit and finish was awesome also. I was impressed. clap

i was at the local dealor the other day....what was they asking for them there? mine said about 12.5 k then i read that the msrp was 11.5 k

Craig, Your close enough to Athens, TN. Ritchie power sports.com 10,768 for a SE OTD Plus tax since you live in TN.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 pm

RedNeckRhino wrote:

He said $11,200 today
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
RedNeckRhino wrote:

He said $11,200 today

Thats cause youre a yankee roflmao Pate could have bought it for 10,783 cause i brokered the deal, but he chose to pay more and buy near him. But he said he bought it for only 200+ more so thats still only about 11k, why not let him hook you up allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Ranger XP   Nice Ranger XP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Ranger XP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3