SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Cab Heater

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm

UTV Industry News

Friday, February 5, 2010
NEW COMPACT HEATER REVOLUTIONIZES OFF-ROADING

Chilly and cold, winter days just got more comfortable for off-road enthusiasts. From Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, the leader in hydronic heating systems for the RV industry for over 25 years, comes the innovative Aqua-Hot 100 Off-Road Heater. Connecting to an engine's cooling system, the compact unit quietly and efficiently heats cabs with a brushless, radial axial fan. New Cab Heater Aquahot100753505
It's perfect for two-person UTV cabs, small utility tractor enclosures, supplemental rear heat in Jeeps and larger vehicles where battery power is limited. The economical Aqua-Hot 100 draws less than 0.5 amps, ensuring long hours of warmth without draining the battery. Delivering big heat from a small package, it weighs only 3.5 lbs. and measures just 5.5" H x 5.5" D x 9.5" W. A tough, high-strength nylon 6/6 housing resists harsh elements and challenging environments.
An adjustable mounting bracket rotates 180° for easy installation to the floor, firewall or under dash. Slotted mounting arms and a serrated clamp ensure a tight fit. An integrated, variable-speed switch reduces wiring and enables the fan to be set from 0 to 100 cfm.
With a one-year warranty, the versatile Aqua-Hot 100 Off-Road Heater has a suggested retail price of just $189.99. For larger cabins where more battery power is available, the Aqua-Hot 200 provides a fan output of 0 to 200 cfm and draws just 2 amps. Convenient installation kits are also offered.
Contact Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, 15549 E Hwy 52, Fort Lupton, CO 80621. Toll free: 800-685-4298 or 303-659-8221; Fax: 303-857-9000. sales@aquahotoffroad.com; www.aquahotoffroad.com.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm

allright Good post!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Nice! I could have used it several times this year...
Back to top Go down
sstandefer
SSXSRider Member
sstandefer

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-08

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:15 pm

good looking heater and very reasonable price
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 pm

I heard, from another forum, that others have been buying and installing one from Summit Racing. It is a 28,000 BTU with a 260 cfm blower for $135.95.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Gimpy wrote:
I heard, from another forum, that others have been buying and installing one from Summit Racing. It is a 28,000 BTU with a 260 cfm blower for $135.95.

I saw that on RZR forums, but the one guy also complained about how it did not come with the correct hardware and he spent quite awhile trying to get it installed. I think he finally did though. I have a heater in my Rhino. It cost over 400, but it is custom made to fit the Rhino. Tim and Todd have the same brand in their RZR. From the dealings I had with the company, they were great. They replaced the switch and the blower motor free of charge. My only concern with buying one that is not model specific is the mounting, especially in a machine like the RZR where storage space is limited already.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Here's the Summit one. Defintely bare bones. Basically a heater core with fan and 3 speed motor. You have to supply your own switch and mounting hardware. I wonder where to put one of these and still be able to cross the WV creeks. The directions say install below the radiator cap level or otherwise it may trap air and not function properly.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-991105/?rtype=10
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 pm

My Rhino heater is up along the front crossmember. If I am that deep someone needs to smack me anyway. Randy, the one my brother has on his 660 sits right where the 700 airbox is. Great unit and very good results, especially once your machine is good and warm. They just sent him a new heater core after 12 months, free of charge. Their customer service has been awesome to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Cab Heater Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cab Heater   New Cab Heater Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cab Heater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: