SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news for Ky!

Go down 
+7
BigMotts
rhino nut
Big-R
wvyankee2
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
Clayboy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 am

Great news! Good post. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am

Way to go Kentucky perfect10 perfect10
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 am

Awesome cheers 200,000 people...WOW. They may have to put up stop lights on the trails. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

That is great news. I am glad my state is stepping up to the plate.
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 pm

That is very good glad to hear it. Did anyone read the comments at the bottom of the page? One said they didnt want to hear the noise or smell the fumes, another said they didnt want to take funding from the county or state to make the trails. Well let me tell those people they have more than plenty of places where we CANT ride because of them, so why dont they go walk on there quite little places an stay away from our riding places, lets ask these people how much money an revenue there quite little places bring in to the area? The only difference is we like to view our scenery from our SxS an they like to walk an gripe. Ok ive said enough I could go on for days. You can thank people like this for getting TELLICO closed.
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

rhino nut wrote:
That is very good glad to hear it. Did anyone read the comments at the bottom of the page? One said they didnt want to hear the noise or smell the fumes, another said they didnt want to take funding from the county or state to make the trails. Well let me tell those people they have more than plenty of places where we CANT ride because of them, so why dont they go walk on there quite little places an stay away from our riding places, lets ask these people how much money an revenue there quite little places bring in to the area? The only difference is we like to view our scenery from our SxS an they like to walk an gripe. Ok ive said enough I could go on for days. You can thank people like this for getting TELLICO closed.

i just read those and laughed. Im sure camping doesnt bring in a whole lot of cash to these small towns that are brokety broke.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:51 pm

yeah....noise from exhaust.....you cant even hear my rhino running if standing a 1/2 mile away!
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 pm

You can mine it is for those tree huggers that dont like noise. BLA BLA BLA. Loud pipes saves lives. It lets those tree huggers no that I am coming through so they can get out of the way. Ha Ha
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 pm

This is great news, however, I will have to see it to beleive it. The government in Ky. has a track record of closing popular trails(livingston, Clay city) not opening up new ones. One can only hope times have changed that direction.
The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 pm

they are still missing some of the best trails in the state, Powell co. Ohh well I'll ride illegally until I get to Wolf or Menifee LOL
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 am

I think we need to get on there and post how positive it will be for Eastern Ky. if this happens. Oh yea I already did. Let's see some more posts from the Southern SXS riders. Don't let the tree huggers be the only ones heard on this subject.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

bigbore wrote:
Let's see some more posts from the Southern SXS riders. Don't let the tree huggers be the only ones heard on this subject.

Done. thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good news for Ky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news for Ky!   Good news for Ky! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news for Ky!
Page 1 of 1