SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Rhino Titles??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Question about Rhino Titles?? Empty
PostSubject: Question about Rhino Titles??   Question about Rhino Titles?? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:44 am

I am running into a problem with my local county tag office because they are saying that my new rhino was never registered with the state. The previous owner "Jason" called the dealer that he bought it from and they are saying that it does not get a "title" and it is not required to be registered with the state. They are saying that it gets a "Certificate of Origin" in place of the title and the reason it does not get registered with the state is because it does not meet the criteria of an atv. They are saying that it is basically considered a golf cart.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!

Does or did anyone get a Title or Certiicate of Origin?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Question about Rhino Titles??   Question about Rhino Titles?? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 am

All vehicles are issued a statement of origin, cars,boats,atvs,everything.If the state does not require a certificate of title to that type vehicle it is simply passed on to the buyer)If the state does, It gets turned into the state by the original purchaser(or the dealer) and the state issues a title. Ga does not require a non DOT certified vehicle to be titled or registered but Ten. and some other states do. All you need is the original statement of origin and a chain of ownership that ends with you then you should be able to get the state to issue you a title if they require titles on off road vehicles.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Question about Rhino Titles??   Question about Rhino Titles?? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:04 am

As it turns out, my state requires a title. One particular tag office does not know what they are doing and has caused me much grief. The problem is now solved cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Rhino Titles??   Question about Rhino Titles?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Rhino Titles??
Page 1 of 1