SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnybgood

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts Empty
PostSubject: Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts   Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:19 am

I have a couple of Rhino parts for sale.

660 Camo hood. I have looked over it and didnt see any flaws/scratches. (Great condition) $80

Green Left side bed plastic. Brand new but has a crease in the front where it looks like someone has closed the bed on something and it turned the plastic white. The spot is a couple inches big. Other than that its great still has the decals and no scratches. $40

2004 or so engine cover. This is a used piece and it is discolored very slightly no cracks or breaks. $40

J Strong folding windshield. Brand new still in the box never been used. It is the newer style with the straps that hold down the windshield and not the rubber clamps around the bar. $275

I dont know how to post pictures but I do have some pictures of everything and I can email you pictures if you would like to see them. I do not want to ship the big items I would rather do pick up. I will ship the windshield since it is still in the box and it is pretty compact. You can figure the shipping will be around $60 depends on where you live. I live in Knoxville if anyone wants to pick up the items. The best way to get in touch with me is to email me at tennlineman@comcast.net or give me a call at (865) 659-3263. Because I dont check this site everyday.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts   Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:19 am

Why you selling your parts John, I thought you might be changing plastics?
Back to top Go down
johnnybgood

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts   Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:00 pm

I wanted to but I have another toy project that needs to be funded. That money will go towards that. I will be getting more parts and I might use them.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts   Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:28 pm

What you gonna start on now John?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts   Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino parts for sale Windshield and some body parts
Page 1 of 1