SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

man killed on golf course

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

man killed on golf course Empty
PostSubject: man killed on golf course   man killed on golf course EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

a man was killed and three others severely injured today on the golf course. the 4 men were waiting behind a group of ladies on the womens tees when the first woman stepped up and teed off the ball went 5 feet .she swung again and wiffed it . she swung the third time the ball went about 5 feet. she turned and looked at everyone and said " i guess all those f@#$ing lessons i took in the winter didnt work. the man replied maybe you should have taken golf lessons instead ! he never had a chance to duck the club !!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

man killed on golf course Empty
PostSubject: Re: man killed on golf course   man killed on golf course EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:43 pm

man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 man killed on golf course 13435 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

man killed on golf course
Page 1 of 1