SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

riding close to louisville this weekend??

Go down 
+3
Muddin Rzr S
Gimpy
Craig_C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

riding close to louisville this weekend?? Empty
PostSubject: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 am

Anyone riding anywhere this weekend? Me and a buddy have the day off from our wives. We were gonna go to Camner but it will be a muddy mess. So will Dirty Turtle. So anyone going anywhere and need two tag-a-longs?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 am

Check Muddin Rzr S post. He is headed to Dirty Turtle.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Yeah I saw his post on it...I just think that place will be a mud bog with the temps high enough for the ground to thaw
Back to top Go down
Muddin Rzr S

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

thats what makes it fun but everywhere u go sat is prob gonna be a muddy mess. thats the only reason we are goin gonna warm up a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
2fast4u

2fast4u

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Anyone riding anywhere this weekend? Me and a buddy have the day off from our wives. We were gonna go to Camner but it will be a muddy mess. So will Dirty Turtle. So anyone going anywhere and need two tag-a-longs?

I'm not that close (about 3hrs or little over) but they are few of us riding Saturday here local at Alpine...
Back to top Go down
http:// www.MAGOffroad.com
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I might be down for a DTOR ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Well I think we are gonna hit up mý dads farm in caneyville tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Dude goto Dtor sunday
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Craig_C wrote:

Caneyville KY???? Past Litchfield...
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 am

Big-R wrote:
Craig_C wrote:

Yeah, next exit if u are on the WK, we go the backroads through Rough River when we go. Dad has about 90 acres there and the neighbors property has a couple hundred! Its not too far, its free, and it won't be a slop hole since nobody ever rides there.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:14 am

Craig_C wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Craig_C wrote:

Yeah, next exit if u are on the WK, we go the backroads through Rough River when we go. Dad has about 90 acres there and the neighbors property has a couple hundred! Its not too far, its free, and it won't be a slop hole since nobody ever rides there.

Well, I can't go today. But let me know the next time you go. I have a place at Nolin lake. So it would be maybe 30 minutes away from there. Sounds like a fun day for sure.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah you can take backroads to where your and my parents cabins are. It takes alittle more than a half hour. We had a good time, but man the woods are a mess. Still have a lot of trees down from the ice storm. We cut some trails, andplan on cutting more soon. I may have a camp out/ride/party/redneck fest down there this summer.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Craig_C wrote:
Yeah you can take backroads to where your and my parents cabins are. It takes alittle more than a half hour. We had a good time, but man the woods are a mess. Still have a lot of trees down from the ice storm. We cut some trails, andplan on cutting more soon. I may have a camp out/ride/party/redneck fest down there this summer.

Sounds like a great time. Let me know when you are going again. I will bring my chain saw..... Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 am

Sounds like a plan. There are some hill climbs we can't get to because of the trees down and some of the creek we can't ride also. Its only 94 acres but its someplace different to go. I just can't go there a lot or during any hunting seasons.
Back to top Go down
wdg
SSXSRider Member
wdg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Anybody riding close to Louisville, KY this Saturday Feb 12th??? My wife and just got our 2011 RZR-S and are looking for a new place to ride and other SXS riders to enjoy it with. Danny 502-235-5622
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 pm

wdg wrote:
Anybody riding close to Louisville, KY this Saturday Feb 12th??? My wife and just got our 2011 RZR-S and are looking for a new place to ride and other SXS riders to enjoy it with. Danny 502-235-5622

Hey Danny, glad you signed up. I think Gimpy was talking about an easy ride this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm

yep, here we go......... I will ask Les if he is still planning on riding this weekend.

Gimpy wrote:
Welcome to the site. PM your number. We might ride the farm off I-65 in Colsburg, one exit down from Lebenon Junction, this week or next. It is an easy ride, but it is close. That is all I can do useing one arm for now.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:06 pm

We are headed to somewhere around Owenton Ky. Call 502-523-0671 or PM with a number. I will put you on a local call list for area rides.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riding close to louisville this weekend??   riding close to louisville this weekend?? Empty

Back to top Go down

riding close to louisville this weekend??
Page 1 of 1