SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum main page pic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Forum main page pic Empty
PostSubject: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

Was that pic taken at Windrock, on the north side, back by the church?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 am

Craig_C wrote:
Was that pic taken at Windrock, on the north side, back by the church?

Yes is was on trail 57. There was a cabin type thing that we were close to. I am not sure if it was a church.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:14 am

If that's where I think it is...my group made that jump! Lol we had one boy roll his Rzr backwards trying to ride a wheelie off the top of it! I will see if I can get my gopro vids of us jumping loaded
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 am

good air!! cool Pics
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

We was on 57 that day, the pic was taken close to the "cabin". We had not come to the church yet, it's before you start down the gravel road to the low-water bridge to turn back right to get on the "old" 57, or continue out on Cemetary Lane.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah, so once you leave that "jump" and go down the gravel, theres a cabin or something to the left...I though maybe there was a graveyard there?
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm

There is a cabin before you get to the "jump" on your right as soon as you come out of the woods.
There is the old church/cemetary on the left as you are approaching the main gravel road heading down the mountain to the low-water bridge.
Craig, You should come ride 57 with me and a few others. at the WR Spring Jam. allright
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:15 pm

I will be at the beach that weekend...the wife is forcing me to go look at hot chicks in little bikini's and drink beer that weekend....what a bummer
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Craig_C wrote:
I will be at the beach that weekend...the wife is forcing me to go look at hot chicks in little bikini's and drink beer that weekend....what a bummer
No prob.....Holler at me whenever you are down this way and we will go ride. allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum main page pic   Forum main page pic Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum main page pic
Page 1 of 1